Why does My wife wants to have sex with me?

My wife wants me to have sex with her but I can't do that to her. She's my wife I love her and its disrespectful to have sexual desires for someone. She's the love of my life not a piece of meat. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll fuck her for you.

• You can't fuck her she's mine she belongs to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Wanting to have sex doesn't mean you disrespect her. Only wanting to have sex and not caring about her as a whole person would be disrespecting her. She is a human being with physical desires and she wants you to fulfill those for her.

If she had sore feet and asked you to rub them for her, would you? If she had an itch in her back and couldn't reach it, would you scratch it for her? This is a similar kind of thing.

Also sex is a way two people can express ther love for each other. When you love someone, you want them to be the happiest they can be and giving them the physical pleasure of sex is one way to help do that.

What Girls Said 24

• Well this is fake but okay.

On the off chance you really are clueless, I'll go ahead and say that there's a difference between viewing a lady as a piece of meat, and wanting to be intimate with the love of your life.

• Realize that sex is a normal thing for someone to want with someone they love.

• Yeah but when I was in highschool, I asked some women yahoo answers how to get this one girl's consent, and they called me a disrespectful pig who only views women as a piece of meat

• That's playing childish games asker. Grow up.

• Why is it that when the guy wants to have sex everyone tells him he has to be patient and wait till his girl is ready but when the girl wants to have sex everyones like "stop complaining man up and fuck your wife" everyone says that when the wife wants sex she must have it and that she is supposed to get sex but when the husband wants sex he is called impatient and told that he has to wait

• direct her to the nearest man who isn't a wuss

• Fuck her brains out, she's your wife

• Actually no you know what I just had the best idea, when my wife and I were dating, she didn't have sex with me even though I wanted it all the time, so instead of complaining I'm gonna use this as revenge on her for not fucking me in the past

• @AssJacket
      Its funny how when a guy wants to have sex with his girl, everybody gets mad at him and says he only wants her for sex, but when a girl wants to have sex with her man, everybody gets mad at the guy for not wanting to. Isn't that funny? I think its fuckin funny

she didn't have sex with me when I wanted to, then I won't have sex when she wants to

• I'm not obligated to have sex with anyone its my body I decide what I do with it

• It isn't disrespectful to have sexual desires for someone. It is, however, disrespectful to treat someone like they are a piece of meat. The two are not the same. You should have sex with your wife and satisfy her needs if she wants it.

• But wanting sex is disrespectful I was told so in highschool

• I wanted to have sex with her back when we were dating and she didn't do it with me. It was sexual torture

• Guy, if you want to please your woman, do it. I don't know why you're asking people whether you should please your wife or not. I mean seriously.

• Lmao. You fuck her senseless.

• If I wanted to fuck her everybody would be saying the opposite
      everyone would be saying that sex is not important and that I dont need sex ever in my life
      but when my wife wants sex everybody is telling me I have to fuck her that I am obligated to do it

• I never said that. Stop putting words in my mouth because I'm perfectly capable of expressing what I want to say.

No. No one is entitled to sex. But if you never wanted sex, you shouldn't have gotten married. I would have said this to you if you were a woman too.

• Sure you would've

• I'm so happy because 2 people covered BOTH of my options for a response.

='D

• Be petty and don't fuck her for your own personal "revenge" then she will cry about it on the shoulder of someone else. A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on. If she can't get it from you she'll get it from somewhere else.

• You know when I was dating her I wanted to fuck her so bad I went and asked so many people for help and advice on how to get my wife to fuck me
      Nobody went to my wife and told her that she HAS to fuck me or that I would leave her if she didn't have sex with me
      Its amazing because if a guy leaves his wife because she didn't want to have sex, he's an asshole
      but if a woman leaves her husband because he didn't want to have sex, her husband is still the asshole
      do you see how odd that is?

• No maybe she wasn't having sex with you before y'all were married for religious or moral reasons. So by you getting back at her is just you being an asshole bottom line. She wasn't doing it to punish you. Why would you try to punish her?

• How come she's not an asshole for not wanting to hve sex with me though she tortured me by not having sex with me it was torture to desire sex and not get to have it

• Sleep with someone else if you love her that much... lol moron

• you love her and she is your wife but for you to really be married you need to have sex to consummate the marriage

• But when I was in highschool I was called disrespectful for wanting sex

• Wait wait wait. When I was in college I dated a different girl and I wanted to have sex with her so bad but she said she wanted to wait till marriage. So a few months later I proposed to her so we could have sex and she rejected my proposal. I then went on here and asked if marriage guarantees sex, and everybody said no and called me names

• Trolling too is disrespectful.
      Just sayin

• Ahahaha cause she's your wife. Your supposed to f*ck each other and it doesn't mean that you are not emotionally close to each other.
    Conversely, only people who are close emotionally can experience mind-blowing sex.
    I feel pity for her

• Not according to those women on Yahoo answers, when I was in highschool I wanted to have sex with this girl in my science class so I asked girls about how to get her consent and I was called a pig who has no respect for women

• That's not funny. That's pity if you don't troll

• I'm not a troll so...

• Bro, just no.

You need that intimate relationship with her.

When you married her, you gave her yourself or something like that.

• Some people have sex as an expression of love and emotional intimacy. Sexual desire is healthy. Treating someone as an object is not. You can have sexual desire without objectification.

Troll better, not harder.

• Dude. Why wouldn't you fuck your wife?

• Because having sexual desires for a women means you have no respect for her according to what I was told back in high school

• She said she wants to have sex when she's married

• Right meaning she wanted to find the love of her life not some guy to propose

• I really hope you're kidding because that shit'll get your ass dumped.

• How come when the wife wants sex its mandatory for her to have it
      but when the husband wants sex he's considered as a guy who just wants her for sex?

• So when we were dating I wanted to have sex but she didn't want to even though we're in love so she was wrong for not having sex with me right?

• No, of course not.

• If she asked, you have all the consent you want. Just do your wife till you both pass out.

• okay I'll treat her like a piece of meat then

• Not having sex with your wife is grounds for annulment. Which is basically saying, the marriage never happened or was a lie as it was not consumated. So it's not treating your wife as a piece of meat, it's actually doing your job as a husband.

• But when I proposed to my ex I did it because she said she wanted to be married while doing it (so I proposed asap)

• Hah I get it, well played troll. Well played indeed😌

• Maybe you're asexual :)

• You can stop acting childish and have sex with her or someone else will. Maybe she was waiting till marriage for sex and now your married and won't have sex with her and if she wants it bad enough she'll get it regardless of its with you or another guy

• See, if a man leaves his wife because she didn't have sex with him he's the asshole
      But if a woman leaves her husband because he didn't want sex, the hisband is the asshole? Is that what you're implying?

• Wait so she didn't want to have sex because she just wasn't ready?

• There's a number of possibilities. She could have not been ready, waiting for marriage etc. Just have to talk to her and see what's up

• But... You guys are married...

• wtf are u talking about ? You are ment to have sex with her since she is your wife and I assume you do want kids right?

• I don't want kids right now & she never said anything about kids
      Marriage doesn't mean/guarantee sex nobody is obligated to have sex with anybody

• I wanted sex a few years ago and she didn't give it to me

• yeah so now what? if you don't feel like giving it then tell her that.

• OP is trolling.

• Your wife? You guys haven't talked about that before this point?

• what do you mean talk about it?

• That's awful though! I would have gotten as far from you as I could if I felt you were willing to propose to me only to get into my pants. Completely dismisses the only reason she made that clause in the first place. She only wanted to sleep someone who wanted to be with HER and not just that way but every way, forever.
      Yes, when your in a couple normally it'll come up and you talk about it. It's good to have an idea of where everyone is like, what they expect, so on so forth... you know?

• I didn't know that I thought it just happens at random

• A first class TROLL.

What Guys Said 24

• So I guess you don't want to have the love of your life birth children either.

• If this is a serious question, then I have ask. Why... how is it wrong to feel sexually attracted to someone?

• Thats what I said back in highschool O wish you guys could ask that to the women who called me a pig

• Give her what she wants, and quick, before she finds someone else who will. Become a man. A real man!!

• You married her now you have to consolidate the marriage. Give her the honeymoon she wants.

• Its fucked up how when the husband wants sex everyone tells him to calm down be patient and that he doesn't need to have sex but when his wife wants to have sex everyone says that I have to have sex with her

• O you have been married a while them just tell her that you don't want any that day. True it is messed up.

• Come down to earth, you'll be happier.
    .

• Lol this is one of the dumbest thing I ever read on here. Do you know sex is normal human nature? I guess some people didn't get the memo.

• Did you know that if you have sexual desires for a woman that means you have no respect for her?
      Thats what I was told in highschool

• I didn't say rape I asked for advice on how to get laid and people told me that I was disrespectful

• Your problem is you follow other people and what they tell you what to do.

• I think i've been in a similar situation before (aside the fact that i'm single) and all i wanted to do to her in sexual manners is eat her out in a position which would've shown my respect to her. So i guess you should start out with that and see where that brings you.

• 0|0
    • That meme is so outated

• Meme or not, this reply fits perfect in my eyes.

I am not even sure if you are serious.

• i´m pretty sure you´re trolling xD

• 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Sext wiff her

• Troll. Get lost.

• You know that weird sound you make with your nose when you're suppressing a laugh? Just happened.

• Your a married couple, so basically you two are allowed to have sex whenever.
    How is it disrespectful to have sex with your wife? Especially since she is giving you full consent?

• When I was in highschool, I wanted to have sex with this girl in my science class. I went online and asked for advise and I got bashed by everybody, people said I only see women as a piece of meat, and that I have no respect for women

• No I just liked her and wanted to fuck

• You are not the first or the last high school guy to say that. It just depends on which head you listen to.
      Since you two are married and she us asking you, than you are ok.

• Ask her to recommend a good abbey for you.

• She has needs
    And sex is expression of love
    Sex without love is physical torture
    And love without sex is torture too

• I had needs when we were dating I wanted to have sex with her so bad but she didn't want to do it with me and that was torture for me! I had to suffer! All my life I stayed a virgin against my will because when I was dating my wife she wouldn't let me have sex with her

• What kind of cuckoldry is this?

• Shut your mouth

• pm me ill come do it for you. you can watch if you want.

• The fuck no! Relationships are supposed to be selfish she can only have sex with me & she is not allowed to have sex with anyone else but me thats how relationships are

• I'm just going by how the world works

• *words

• Why most of girls are not like your wife...

• I'm at a loss for words.

• Ugh please god can you just give us a good troll for once

• go have sex with her daily i can even believe that ure thinking this way

• You'd be saying the complete opposite if it was me who wanted to have sex with her

• Are you serious?

• Yeah! I got called a disrespectful pig back in high school for having sexual desires for a girl

• The whole story is on some of the other opinions on here

• That is to do with religion, this no sex before married malarkey.