Why is expecting something from a marriage (like money) more likely to result in divorce?

I'm trying to find some arguments but I have only found one so far...

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was in my late 20’s and early 30’s, I never considered having children, but now that I’m in my late 30’s, the prospect doesn’t seem so bad, and I envision myself as being a good father who could teach my future sons and daughters important wisdom and truths of the world that allow them to live in harmony according to their individual natures. The alpha provider role may be a good fit for me, but is there any space for it to exist in society today? What will happen to a man who wants to follow patriarchal ideas of old when feminist laws are in place to sabotage his attempt?
    I already have a firm idea of what type of woman would complement me if I take on an alpha provider role. In 7 Things I Require In The Future Mother Of My Child, I listed the following traits:

1. She must be between 18-25 years old
    2. She must have less than three prior sexual partners
    3. Her physical attractiveness should hover around the 7 range
    4. Her skin tone should be within two shades of myself
    5. She must be feminine
    6. She must want to be a traditional stay-at-home mother
    7. She must believe in a god
    But now I must create another list for the location that I could potentially reproduce with such a girl. To begin doing so, I have to consider the following:
    1. What is the divorce rate of the country I want to have children in?
    2. What are the divorce and custody laws like?
    3. What have been the experiences of foreign men who have married there?
    4. What is the country’s birth rate and receptiveness to family formation? How do people view the nuclear family?
    5. Does the country have values that are multicultural and atheist or traditional and spiritual?
    6. Will there be degenerate cultural forces that try to ruin the stability and happiness of my family?
    There are many countries that we know have feminine women, particularly in South America, Eastern Europe, and Southeast Asia, but just because a country has pretty women doesn’t mean it’s automatically great for something more than casual relationships, especially when many countries I’ve been to wholeheartedly support women in the workforce, delayed motherhood, and easy divorce.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you should only go into a marriage expecting growth and love.

Not materialistic things.

What Guys Said 5

• People thing marriage is going to be like being with your boyfriend and nothing wrong would happen, newsflash life is shit and your parner is not here to make your life better! Is a team commitment and when people see a problem (money for example) they get angry like "i was suppose to have a happy life and this persons has bring me problems" marriage should not be taken lightly is a comitment that should not be broken for simple things everyone suffers like money, discussions, jobs, time, or any normal thing

• What do you mean?

• I dnnt understand the question re word it

• it won't feel right if i represent a wallet to the one i choosed to own most of my life in a way

• Somewhere down the line the other person will realize they are being manipulated just for their money?

I don't know maybe that's not well said.

What Girls Said 2

• Well you should go into a marriage because of love, not because you want something like that. If there's no love and only things you want it's not gonna end well

• Because its expendable. Love is lasting.