Would you buy this ring for your SO? Would you let your SO buy this ring for you?

Would you buy this ring for your SO? Would you let your SO buy this ring for you?

• Yeah it looks cool
    15% (6)21% (5)17% (11)Vote
  • Oh hell no
    85% (34)79% (19)83% (53)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Are these rings for real? Seriously?

If they knew it was a secret surveillance type of device it will cause problems. I think you can never let them know that it is one otherwise if they ever find out then things could be bad.

I thought implant injections of GPS tracking devices or something would be the most effective instead of something they wear because if they ever knew about thing ring being a tacking device then they might toss it or damage it.

I think something like this is only for those couples that are obsessed with each other or paranoid about where their partner is and have some big amount of trust issues.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO! I had a whole bunch of typos, but I'm sure you get what I meant lol

• Lol I really didn't notice the typos but even with them great answer. And no problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cool in therapy but I think it would cause so many problems. If something serious happened it would be great. Obviously cheating is what comes to mind first, but I think someone would just take it off. I was thinking of on trips and stuff , they'd be on your mind too much. I'm not against it but many marriages have made it fine without those so I'm good.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• wouldn't buy it for my partner and wouldn't want one from my partner

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather us just tell each other where we are going to be and what we are doing out of respect for one another. We don't need a tracking system involved...

1|0
    0|0
  • No we share what we are doing and she knows where I'm at. Plus curiosity killed the cat if I'm buying her a present my luck she'd check it at that time to see where am at and then ruining the surprise lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO, too creepy.

1|0
    0|0
  • The perfect ring for a psycho lol

1|0
    0|0
  • That's batshit insane. People should have some independence in relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • I refuse to give or receive such a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's that crazy, she can hack my iCloud and get the location of my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without the GPS shit yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• That just seems... excessive and needy. I would not want to "track" my boyfriend or husband and I would hope he would not want to do that to me either. If someone doesn't trust their partner and would get them a wedding ring with GPS to "track" them, they should probably reconsider marrying that person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually sent this to my boyfriend as a joke, and we talked about it. Both of us are like "why would we in the first place, you always know where I am anyways, but if you wanted it then sure."

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol aw you and your boyfriend sound like relationship goals

• haha aww thanks! really appreciate that :D

• Hell no.

1|0
    0|0
  • No thats strange and stalkerish as hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • LMFAO 😂😂😂

I'd feel like I had him on a" ball and chain" if I bought him that 😝 either that or on" Tag "lol He's my SO... not a criminal 😮😂

That ring is for those who suffer from paranoia serious trust issues.. so NO I wouldn't wear it , or expect my SO to wear one either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao no. Sho would be stupid enough to buy that? If a guy is guna cheat he's not guna be ducking wearing his wedding ring

1|0
    0|0
  • A slick trick for a Playa! But no I would I want us to trust each other where we at!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, we don't need to track each other

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • NOONNN

1|0
    0|0
  • hmmmm looks interesting ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, that's a bit too much. The ring itself is fine without all that extra technology.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm noooo

0|0
    0|0
  • For like what?
    In case I get kidnapped or something?

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly I don't know it could be for any reason that or to be careful if your spouse is cheating and what not. Personally I don't like the idea of this ring but id like to see other people's opinions on it.

• That's beautiful I would so wear that for my husband

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind it just as a safety thing? Like we more or less always know where the other is but if something happened to either of us it would convenient. Like a kidnapping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you say clingy?

1|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't matter to me, but it seems pointless.
    Just because there's a GPS tracker on it, doesn't mean I can't take it off and leave it somewhere. (I can tell my husband I'm staying home all day, take off my ring, and go out and do whatever I wanted, and if he's only going by what the ring's GPS says, then it looks like I'm at home.)

I can see how it can be useful in case of emergencies, but there are other options for that besides that wedding ring.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah well what if he bought you this ring and didn't tell you that there was a GPS in it? (Personally I wouldn't want this ring but I see how it would be a good idea to catch your spouse in the act of cheating)

• Show All
    • Okay. Since you're SO set on me giving you the answer that this ring is a good idea, here you go...

As a "what if" situation, if I suspected him after we were married, sure, the ring is something I would consider. Though, it wouldn't be my first option. So, no, I still wouldn't get the ring.

• Lol you didn't have to answer I was just curious. And oh okay my point exactly.