Would you buy this ring for your SO? Would you let your SO buy this ring for you?

• Yeah it looks cool
  • Oh hell no

Most Helpful Guy

• Are these rings for real? Seriously?

If they knew it was a secret surveillance type of device it will cause problems. I think you can never let them know that it is one otherwise if they ever find out then things could be bad.

I thought implant injections of GPS tracking devices or something would be the most effective instead of something they wear because if they ever knew about thing ring being a tacking device then they might toss it or damage it.

I think something like this is only for those couples that are obsessed with each other or paranoid about where their partner is and have some big amount of trust issues.

• Thanks for MHO! I had a whole bunch of typos, but I'm sure you get what I meant lol

• Lol I really didn't notice the typos but even with them great answer. And no problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cool in therapy but I think it would cause so many problems. If something serious happened it would be great. Obviously cheating is what comes to mind first, but I think someone would just take it off. I was thinking of on trips and stuff , they'd be on your mind too much. I'm not against it but many marriages have made it fine without those so I'm good.

What Guys Said 9

• wouldn't buy it for my partner and wouldn't want one from my partner

• I'd rather us just tell each other where we are going to be and what we are doing out of respect for one another. We don't need a tracking system involved...

• No we share what we are doing and she knows where I'm at. Plus curiosity killed the cat if I'm buying her a present my luck she'd check it at that time to see where am at and then ruining the surprise lol.

• NO, too creepy.

• The perfect ring for a psycho lol

• That's batshit insane. People should have some independence in relationships.

• I refuse to give or receive such a thing.

• If she's that crazy, she can hack my iCloud and get the location of my phone.

• Without the GPS shit yeah

What Girls Said 18

• That just seems... excessive and needy. I would not want to "track" my boyfriend or husband and I would hope he would not want to do that to me either. If someone doesn't trust their partner and would get them a wedding ring with GPS to "track" them, they should probably reconsider marrying that person.

• I actually sent this to my boyfriend as a joke, and we talked about it. Both of us are like "why would we in the first place, you always know where I am anyways, but if you wanted it then sure."

• Lol aw you and your boyfriend sound like relationship goals

• haha aww thanks! really appreciate that :D

• Hell no.

• No thats strange and stalkerish as hell.

• LMFAO 😂😂😂

I'd feel like I had him on a" ball and chain" if I bought him that 😝 either that or on" Tag "lol He's my SO... not a criminal 😮😂

That ring is for those who suffer from paranoia serious trust issues.. so NO I wouldn't wear it , or expect my SO to wear one either.

• Lmao no. Sho would be stupid enough to buy that? If a guy is guna cheat he's not guna be ducking wearing his wedding ring

• A slick trick for a Playa! But no I would I want us to trust each other where we at!

• No, we don't need to track each other

• 1|0
  • NOONNN

• hmmmm looks interesting ;)

• Nah, that's a bit too much. The ring itself is fine without all that extra technology.

• Ummmm noooo

• For like what?
    In case I get kidnapped or something?

• Honestly I don't know it could be for any reason that or to be careful if your spouse is cheating and what not. Personally I don't like the idea of this ring but id like to see other people's opinions on it.

• That's beautiful I would so wear that for my husband

• I wouldn't mind it just as a safety thing? Like we more or less always know where the other is but if something happened to either of us it would convenient. Like a kidnapping.

• Can you say clingy?

• It wouldn't matter to me, but it seems pointless.
    Just because there's a GPS tracker on it, doesn't mean I can't take it off and leave it somewhere. (I can tell my husband I'm staying home all day, take off my ring, and go out and do whatever I wanted, and if he's only going by what the ring's GPS says, then it looks like I'm at home.)

I can see how it can be useful in case of emergencies, but there are other options for that besides that wedding ring.

• Yeah well what if he bought you this ring and didn't tell you that there was a GPS in it? (Personally I wouldn't want this ring but I see how it would be a good idea to catch your spouse in the act of cheating)

• Okay. Since you're SO set on me giving you the answer that this ring is a good idea, here you go...

As a "what if" situation, if I suspected him after we were married, sure, the ring is something I would consider. Though, it wouldn't be my first option. So, no, I still wouldn't get the ring.

• Lol you didn't have to answer I was just curious. And oh okay my point exactly.