Guys would you marry a christian girl who used to have lesbian sex but was fixed at straight camp and is now right with the Lord spiritually?

• Yes
  • No
  • Im Gay
Im not confused or brainwashed I have just opened my heart to the lord and choosen to live righteously. I want a traditional Christian marriage with a christian man and to raise children with him. Straight camp helped me eradicate my unnatural desires and to choose to be the heterosexual person I want to be.
I have not been brainwashed for the last time. I was brought back to Jesus!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• That's awesome girl, God truly did a miracle in your life :)

• Thank you so much for the HMO and God bless you
      :) :) :)

• Sorry I don't agree with that.

What Guys Said 45

• The modern day Neo-Hedonistic religion of our time has a neo-puritanical urge to eradicate all trace of what is natural, sensible, or traditional, and replace it with itself. All that contradicts the new paradigm is an intolerable heresy, and those who don't tow the full line of it are punished as apostates. It turns rebellion against God's law into a sacrament, which it enforces with all the fervor of the most legalistic denominations in history of that which it presumes to replace.

Therefore, these men who slander you and call you "brainwashed" are themselves brainwashed and in a state of panic. For the Name you have invoked incites fear in them of what may yet come if they cannot stamp it out completely. So they say to you what they say out of a suppressive inner urge, a defense mechanism, to keep themselves from tumbling down the rabbithole of spiritual implications that may leave them feeling indicted for their prideful iniquities.

I'd consider such a woman. If she were disease free and I were certain it was not just an act. I'd want to know what else about her defines her though. What her true passions in life are, outside of just faith. Everyone has hobbies.

That being said... I'd have to approach it slowly. A woman who was closet bi really hurt me once. And I haven't had much-better fortunes with "normal" women either. I would want to exercise caution, before leaping into another relationship with anyone.

• Absolutely not. Straight camps are a form of abuse. A person is who they are. They don't need to be fixed.

• Ugh hell no I would rather avoid the whole "with the Lord spiritually" thing and Christianity as a whole

• The fact that she may have at one point had feelings for girls, wouldn't bother me in the slightest. As long as I knew she still wanted to be with me for me.

Exactly how religious she is, could be a different story. I'm atheist to the point where I agree with Richard Dawkins on most things. That's not to say that I couldn't be with a girl who still identified as christian, but a lot of details would have to be worked out.

I should also note that I think "straight camps" are absolutely terrible and while I won't fault any child for going to one, I will fault any parent who sends their child to one unless they specifically requested it.

• I would just nope out of there as asap as possible.

• There is a guy in another recent conversation. Hopefully you two live close enough to each other:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2025661-is-it-possible-to-convert-a-lesbian

• I am sorry but no. I believe homosexuality is part of the person and not really a choice. Science seems to indicate that your sexual preference is defined by the time you are two. I can understand that you believe you are "right with God" now. But I wonder what will happen in ten years.

You know there are denominations that are non-heterosexual, right. If you are going to claim homosexuality is a sin by old testament law then why ignore the rest. If you use the idea of the Orthodox and Catholic Churches then marriage is only for procreation. Paul is a better argument but there are theologians who have made a case for him not being antihomosexual.

• I've never heard of a straight camp and it sounds weird. I wouldn't marry a lesbian woman because if she's truly a lesbian, then she's solely into other women. I also won't judge or hate her for that... why would I? However, if she's bi or completely straight then ofc I would marry her.

By the way, your sexual orientation is normal. There's no need to head to whatever camp that is because it sounds like it would do more harm than good if they are trying to force you to change. who you are.

• I would first and foremost tell you to just be yourself. Brainwashing only takes hold for oh so long before people resort to their nature.

Then, I would tell you that whatever they taught you to be straight, doesn't really jive with the real and true teachings of Christ. The only important things he said was to love one another, and spoke of unity and tolerance. Anything other than that is interpreted by imperfect humans with their own biases.

Just be you.

• Yeah I would. People change. If we're going to judge people by every mistake they make and not allow them to change, then we'll be very lonely. Glad to hear you found God too. Very important.

• I think I'd stay away from that situation tbh.

• Jesus fuck that sounds demented as hell. No.

• Probably not.

• 1. A lesbian does not need fixing. She's alright as she is.
    2. I wouldn't trust any "fixing" unless Jesus himself came down to earth to do the fixing himself.

It's the fixing part that makes me say no.

• No, Straight camps are child abuse.
    She'd also still be a lesbian, I'd try to recommend she go to a denomination that blesses same sex marriage

• It depends on if she is actually liked men or not. I don't want to date or marry someone who only dates guys now because she thinks sticking with her real sexual orientation is a sin

• You were fixed at straight camp hahahhahaha sorry for laughing, but common, you're just repressing your feelings while being manipulated by religion and your family.

• No I wouldn't marry a lesbian girl, let alone one who got brainwashed by some moronic indoctrination into thinking that homosexuality is something that needs to be "fixed".

• wtf? ahahaha

• I think i saw this episode of jerry springer

• No, but because of the religion thing. The lesbian thing doesn't bother me at all.

• Straight camps exist?
    I thought that was just some shit you see on TV

• I feel really sorry for you, I hope one day you will learn to accept who you are and not feel like you are wrong for having those feelings.

• I'd steer clear.

• Straight camps huh? What the shit?

• No for the simple fact that your making it sound like what you did was wrong and you're using religion as a way to do that

• is the straight camp a fat camp in summer?

• just so you know, psycholigists say that the stuff they teach you in there is complete bubcus.

• I've always wonder how lesbian sex is, like do you guys just awkwardly just scissor and rub lol? But to answer your question, i would

• Why does it have to be awkward?

• Because its not something i've seen and i just visualise it as all jerky movements, especially in that position

• Nope, she's obviously confused af.

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 21

• I think the right man for you will be able to look past it and love you for you, congratulations on coming back to Christ!!

• what? what the hell is straight camp?

• Its a place parents can send their kids to help them get back on the Christian path if they have fallen to the evil temptations of this world.

• They are super fucked up

• Why do I get the feeling that they use a stick with a needle to straight one out?

• I've the feeling that you're a troll who just want to make Christians look bad. There're so many trolling posts about Christians and Muslims on this site (recently). I hope you're 'real' but I guess not and for the Atheists who saying you wouldn't marry girls who are non Atheist, you're free to stay away from this question as the asker is asking Christian men's opinions not you (assuming she's real).

• Lesbians can with the Lord spiritually. Why would they need to be fixed.

• people are born Gay. Straight camp is like friken dehumanizing. So sad.

• "Straight camps"? Wow, I've never knew this. Well world full of "surprises" in a bad way, I suppose...
    gifrific.com/.../...ked-Face-Liar-Liar-520x245.gif

• What is a straight camp? This is horrible. It sounds like you should treat gays and lesbians like sick people. It looks more like a brainwash camp.

• This girl must be very sad living her life the way others want her to

• Yes I think the same and I really don't even want to imagine her life. It's not her bad if she was born a lesbian. this is sooo saddd

• @phoenix2000 horrible. Hopefully the most terrible people start dying soon.

• @LaVilaine hahahaha lol

• There's nothing to be fixed here because there was nothing wrong with her

• What is this?
    Fixed?

• Usually, when I see someone with this crazy of a story, I say "You need Jesus" but you've have enough for a lifetime...

• That's barbaric. The psychological trauma those people go through at the pray they gay away camps is inhumane.

• I think they will accept u

• Man I am crying... this made my day. Have an awesome life man. Lmao.

• This is so sad. There is nothing wrong with being a lesbian.

• Brainwashed

• What the shit? Are you okay? Who the fuck is cruel enough to do this to someone?

• I would not I would feel disgusting someone who use to have gay sex

• This is a load of shit😂

• No. Because Im a bicurious atheist. If I would marry a girl, I wouldn't mind how slutty she is.

• I have a feeling this asker is just trying to make christians look bad or she's trolling and isn't actually a real christian. There is no such thing as straight camp and most christians i know (including me) accept homosexuality.

• This. Recently a there are a lot of attacks towards Christians and Muslims on this site. I wonder why do people wanna do this.