If you get married for the first time in your life?

whether you are in your 20's 30's 40's or 50's and since it is your first marriage, Will you spend a lot of money on the wedding or you are more of a simpler less materialistc person as to why to spend all the money on a wedding just because it is your first one?

Guys can answer too in case it is also the first time for the man.

Whne I said for the first time I mean it be your very first wedding

Most Helpful Guy

• Marriage is supposed to be for one time 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I don't plan to spend much but I don't think I will have a choice as everyone is looking forward to my wedding, including all my cousins.

And I don't think I will get married more than once lol.
    But the big wedding isn't because it's my first one but because I have a huge family and I can bet the groom/suitor will too, and also because I am my parents' favorite daughter and they have always dreamed of throwing me a big ceremony for my wedding.

• Ohh i see so u are lucky

What Guys Said 3

• no i wouldn't spend a lot and I didn't spend a lot on my wedding

• I don't want to get married. You sign a piece of paper and throw away thousands of hard earned, or loaned, money celebrating that for some reason (and to top it all off, I hate being in the spotlight so a big ceremony isn't for me).

• You make it sound like there will be more than one marridge... apart from death of a spouse why would re-marry. Marridge is for life

What Girls Said 0