I'm a millenial who actually wants to get married and have kids. But all the girls in my generation say they don't want any, EVER?

In my generation the growing consensus seems to be that people of my generation don't want to get married and have kids and I feel like I'm the only guy around who does see that as part of his future. I think it's fine that my colleagues don't see parenting as part of their future but that's not me, I'm a family man, I'm 20 years old and I already know this much about myself. Ideally I'd like to be married with kids by my early to mid 30's, but every year more and more women are saying they don't want kids and it makes me feel insecure. When I google "I'm a millenial who actually wants to get married and have kids" all it leads me to is articles about how more and more millenials are saying no to that lifestyle. Like wtf? Where are the articles for people like me? Where are the support groups for people with my concern? I can't be the only one who thinks this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Drop the special snowflake entitlement since most of the people on here are also millennials and there are tons of questions about having children and getting married.

You're only 20. The girls you know right now are probably busy with their education. They don't need to think about marriage right now.

• I'm not the one having a problem finding people willing to date me so start adressing your issues instead of trying to blame them on other people Anon XD

• It's you're** and she's right 20 is way too young for 88% of millenial's to put on that of responsibility to begin with we have ALL of out lives to start a FAM. Everyone wants a happy ending, but know that everyone goes at different pace's. Chill you'll get all you want in due time. Guess I'm an even bigger dick 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Just take care of yourself making sure you have a good career and when the right woman come along you will know its time after giving yourself time getting to know her. Women who's not ready for that you can't make them ready for marriage because you'll end up regretting it later.

What Girls Said 6

• As you get older you'll probably find more people in your age bracket leaning toward that life. But it isn't assumed to be the default life for everyone anymore like it used to.

Just be honest about what you want and eventually you'll find someone who wants the same thing.

I had the opposite problem when I was dating, in that everyone seemed to want kids and I was worried I'd never find someone who didn't. But I did.

• congratulations you're one of the 4 men that I actually want to have kids and get married it's rare they probably think you're trying to play them

• Oh boo hoo lol

• Not that many women actually think that. It's just a growing trend.

• why you don't start with relation on network then meet each other after get married to her I did it and we plan to marry

• You're 20. If a 20 year old girl wanted kids, I'd be worried about her life. I'm worried about you. You should have other goals at this age.

What Guys Said 3

• Move to Texas. California where I live sucks. The South still has a lot of beautiful traditional women.

• I think it is hilarious that you want a support group for you at age 20 wanting to get married and have children. lolol have you ever been to the outside world? And Google is your source of reference! You don't need a support group, you need a psychiatrist.

• Most women don't decide on weather they want to have kids till their late 20's man. You're too young to be worrying about this.