Girls, for those who want to get married, what is your dream wedding?

• Eloping, just the two of us wherever doing whatever we want to do for our day
    13% (6)
  • Destination wedding, some place totally awesome, memorable, and picture worthy
    33% (15)
  • Huge mega extravaganza... the words "castle, two bars, fireworks, formal attire," are just a "few" options
    9% (4)
  • Something DIY, creative, crazy, and unique
    16% (7)
  • Classic. Church. Standard vows. A lot of family. Dinner. Dancing
    22% (10)
  • Modern. Something like a pop up wedding, or in an art gallery or art deco museum or loft.
    7% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Wherever I marry, will be outside mostly. I want my pets there. I prefer it small and sweet.
    If my partner has a problem with my pets there, then I guess we won't get married then.

What Girls Said 16

• Huge mega extravaganza... the words "castle, two bars, fireworks, formal attire," are just a "few"
    I want a nice princess dress , 600+ guests (even people I don't know) Music and classy hotel reception with a Limo and red carpet and all. And a perfect hot Prince Charming as a Husband.

We don't do simple weddings in my country haha even the not so rich have big weeding (not luxurious but still big).

Obviously this is the perfect "dream wedding " lol but the most important is having a good time with friends and family and marrying a man you love.

• Destination wedding definitely. My bride and I would get married in Italy preferably - with just a dozen or so people from both of our families. We'd have our honeymoon there as well.

• I'm married. GOt stuck doing wht everyone else wanted. Church wedding reception at a hall. Simple but if I had my own way or if I got to renew my vows it would be on the block we grew up on. I'd walk from my old house to his dad's house and we'd say our vows on the pavement in front of his house, reception at our house now. Our whole wedding party grew up on that block. It would be awesomesauce!

• I think you should definitely renew. Your idea sounds wonderful.

• You're welcome. Mine is probably a combo of destination and eloping. I've always felt like weddings are too much about everybody else and what they want and to please others, not to mention really stressful. If I were to get married, I'd want to day to be about me and my fiance and our commitment to each other and maybe just a regular party later on for the rest of the family, but just us on the real day.

• That's' smart!

• What @ElissaDido said :P Jk
    Okay, I do want a big wedding even though it's pricey but it's gonna be worth it. Huge mega extravaganza is what I want but not quite. I want to rent a gorgeous wedding reception that looks like the inside of castle, but I don't really want an actual castle, two bars, and fireworks. I want everything to be so pretty and perfect, stunning wedding ballgown, nice looking wedding cake, formal attire, etc..
    Entertainment should be good with a DJ and all. I also want my in entrance to be in coach ride just so that whole fairy tale vibe is present
    A coach like this one 😍
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...E00000578-933_634x422.jpg
    I found this picture of this beautiful place a while ago. If I could have my special day in this place, then a huge portion of my wedding wish list is completed.
    scontent.fmad3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...598413_n.jpg

• I want to get married. I don't really care about the details. My guy's family does the very traditional weddings so that'll probably be ours.

• I would elope, I think it's really romantic and I can't say that I'm too into the whole wedding thing.

• I want a small yet sweet wedding with my family and best friends joining :)
    A destination wedding is wonderful too!

• A classy Indian wedding

• well since im Jewish, I dont plan my own wedding -_- my mother does and my father would be too if he was alive. my mom invites all her friends (weddings she went to) they will come to mine... LOL if that ever happens. Im losing any faith in finding him...

• destination, a nice beach. invite our families and a couple of friends. get married to the sound of the sea or some shit :P lots of dancing and a short ceremony. i'm more interested in what happens tht night ;)

• I want something classic. Destination weddings aren't for me because I have a huge family and hardly anyone goes to destination weddings. Sure a big extravagant one would be nice, but it's not practical in terms of budget.

• Destination wedding/eloping. I want to get married by Elvis Presley in a chapel in Las Vegas or on the beach in Hawaii. Just me and my future husband.

• I want to wear a purple dress and have my bridesmaids in white! Big wedding in a vineyard, pagan ceremony... Just have to find my grooms!

• destination wedding :) someplace scenic near the ocean and mountains and awesomeness!

• I want the cheapest wedding possible. Then the best honeymoon ever. Cos I'm greedy, don't wanna spend money for people to come and eat my food lol

• Never really thought about it