Do you think December is a weird wedding month?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah it's just a month
    And it depends on the location of the wedding too. Like December in the US is winter but December in Australia is summer

Most Helpful Guy

• No because you can keep each other warm at night

What Girls Said 19

• I think it's a poor choice of month. People are busy enough in December and planning a wedding for that month is probably going to annoy a lot of people since they'll probably have to choose between the wedding and other events. If you want a winter wedding, go with late January.

• To me, it's similar to people who have their wedding on a long weekend in the summer. I think it's inconsiderate.

• Nah, not at all. I got married in December. I think it's a nice time of year.

• No its a month, I mean it might symbolize something for the couple why do what everyone else does and do summer weddings. I'm getting married September 16th 2017

• Best month ever.
    (Totally not being biased because it's my birthday month).

• But to be more helpful... considering it's the month for Christmas I'm sure people would be more focused on spending their time and money for that particular day so would be a little distracted from such a lovely event.

• Nah not at all. Plus depends on which place you wedding will be at. In some countries December is winter but not others it's summer!!!

• Not at all. If I ever got married, I wouldn't mind a December wedding.

• Maybe as a destination wedding but where I live (northeast U. S.) it'd be pretty odd.

• Methinks it's a bad idea because of potential for weather problems causing travel restrictions. Otherwise, I think it could be beautiful.

• Not at all.. It's a nice time of year to get married.. Depends where you live in the world as to the weather.. In Australia it's summer time and it's the best time for weddings...

• No I don't think so! If you live in an area where it's desert and hot all the time... Then December is the perfect month for a wedding. Lol!

• Nah, I actually do see the appeal. December is the kind of month that looks like a fairytale, especially if you live in an area that gets extra snowy in the winter. Awesome theme for the wedding.

• I think it depends on the climate. I live in the desert, so winter is fairly nice weather. I've also seen amazing winter wedding photos from northern climates, where the brides were wearing white faux fur. Absolutely beautiful!

• Nah if Monica and Chandler (From the show Friends) got married in the winter time anyone can do it too.

• No, not really.

• No, I am pretty untraditional and I would love a winter wedding because I love the snow. And I want to wear a red dress, the white dress tradition is outdated.

• No I love the idea!

• No. Go for it

• No it's my birthday month.

• No. Winter weddings can be beautiful

What Guys Said 10

• December is a time of the year when everyone takes a holiday to spend with their families. A lot of people go on crazy shopping sprees just to prepare for the holidays. Having a wedding in that month might cause inconvenience to your guests I imagine.

• Not at all.
    Imagine this. Christmas trees , snowy streets , decorations all around , Christmas lights , fireplace , a bag full of marshmallow , hot chocolate, egg nog and choirs singing on the street.
    Sounds... amazing.

• Yes. Don't plan a wedding for December.

• A winter wedding sounds awesome.

• lol no.

• Yes if it's really cold or it's snowing. If you live in Florida then, no problem.

• Yeah. I think people who have weddings around xmas/ny are extreme narcissists.

• Why would it be?

• Your getting married !
    Who gives a shit when

• Damn, my birthday falls in that month :/