Do you in all honesty want to get married?

• Yes
  • No (I don't really mind that much, either way works for me)
  • That is just bang out of order!

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. Then again, I'm tired of getting burned and am content living my life the way I am. But if I found someone I really want to be with, we can either just be together (common law marriage) or if he really wants to get married, I would.

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't think I'd ever consider it really just seems like a waste of money to me, I don't even see the point.

What Girls Said 8

• I do. Need to level up at some point, don't really wanna stay at the boyfriend/girlfriend level for all eternity.

• Yes.

• Yes I do

• in all honesty yes :p

• No not for me

• I would like to, but if it doesn't happen I know that I can still have a great life.

• I do, beach wedding pls.

• Yep.

What Guys Said 13

• I never wanted to get married when I was younger until one girl changed my mind. That didn't work out.

Then I didn't want to get married again until I was getting close to 30 and fell in love with another woman and started wanting to buy a house. It was more the part about buying a house and kind of wanting to be stable that pushed me towards marriage.

I never would have wanted to get married solely on the account that I loved someone.

• In all honesty lol , does that mean without that phrase the answer people give would be a lie?
    Anyway. A firm yes.

• More like directed if they have to make it upfront without fearing disappointing their significant other.

• Unlikely to ever happen, how bout you?

• Me and getting married? That is just bang out of order! :emofdr:

• Yes, but only out of love. Not of practicality.

• Not gonna lie, I want to skip the whole dating thing and just be married. That's not to say I would marry just anyone... but it would be nice to not have to go through the awkward phase, relationship arguments, etc.

• I always have! 😊💕

• Yes.

• No, I don't really see a point in marriage.

• No and not even in the near future

• Nope, I shall die a single man and be happier for it

• I don't know.

• Yeah

• Getting married! Ugh makes me want to vomit.

• Me too brother!

• Yeah, marriage is the last thing I want right now and I can't see that changing.