Desire for marriage?

Do a lot of men now a days have a strong desire to get married and have children? and vice versa. Do women strongly dislike wanting to get married and having children?

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now I strongly dislike the idea of marriage, and even less the idea of children, but I don't know about the rest of the women or how men feel about it, I just know many people I know aren't very fond of marriage or children

Most Helpful Guy

• Marriage is a legal contract enforced by laws and lawyers. I will never, ever get married again. Both ended in a windfall for my exs and both put me back in the poor house. It takes years to recover from the financial nightmare it creates.

I honestly believed both marriages would last forever. Never again for me.

What Girls Said 3

• Marriage is cool. It's the only way I can afford a decent mortgage and spend the rest of my life annoying the one I love. Kids are painful and stressful. I'll try it once

• i cannot wait to get married. I'm so excited for that time of my life.

• Men absolutely want this just as much as women

What Guys Said 2

• I'm 17 and I ant to get married and have kids. Not right away, though. I want a job (something more than what I'm doing now as a teenager.) before I get married and a house before I have kids.

If I end up having kids soon though I'd be chill. On average I make more than other teenagers my age and I finished school so it wouldn't be a problem for me

• Not this guy!