Should women change how they dress once they're married? Why?

Honestly I wouldn't. First reason is because I don't think I dress 'too' much and secondly, If I wanna change, I would like it to be for myself, not for others.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• As a man I don't think women need to be told what are they suppose to wear. Personally I wouldn't control my wife's wardrobe unless if she started to dress over-provocatively. After all, the word 'revealing' is subjective so something could be too much for a person but it looks modest to the rest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why they should. If their partner had a problem with how they dressed, they should have made that clear before marriage.

• Right, but I know some men who only be vocal about it only after the marriage.

• Then they're clearly not mature enough to be married in the first place.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't see why'd she ever have to do that.

• As long as you are 100 % loyal (not trying to get attention of guys or anything) you can literally go out naked if you want Lol :-)
    I don't care...

• LOL I don't think any sane married women wanna do that XD. If it ever happened, I can see the reason of why her husband is mad!

• Hahahaha :-P

• no.
    don't go changing just please someone else.

• i didn't even know this was a thing.

• no... pointless question

• What is pointless? If you don't have opinion about it then don't bother to answer. There're a lot of people who feel that women's clothing affect their marriage.

• My question says it all :) If you need more explanation perhaps you should go back to school? LOL you must be someone who is upsets with some of my answers on other questions and now try to express your bitterness here.

• you said there's a lot of people who feel that women's clothing affects their marriage.

point them out

• i think that people in general should dress age approp.

What Girls Said 8

• No, I think you change your style with age and your personality, so if by the time you've changed then so be it, however once I get married i'm not going to change what I wear.

• I don't know if they should.
    This is something she should discuss with her partner before marriage.

Some women in my country does. They start to wear sarees but not because they are forced to :D Because it's traditional and some like it that way.

• Of course not. Men wouldn't dress differently so why should I? Why should anyone dress differnttly for anyone?

• No. Women should dress as how they like as long as they know the limit.

• Sorry I ment to hit no :( I don't think we should change

• because he must to be free do to what ever he like after marry like he is before marry

• Once they're in a relationship and the most important when you have child.
    Don't go aorund with tees who show your boobs or mini skirt when your a mom. You should be descent

• Depending on how she dressed before like was it slutty, trashy or what, if a woman has self respect she will always dress in a way that suits her/personality, even if she gets married there should be no need for her to change, i don't see why she should have to.