Ladies, what if your guy proposed to you without a ring?

So it's pretty much a tradition where a guy proposes with an engagement ring. No matter what the cost of the ring is, there usually is one.

but what if your guy asked you to marry him and there was no ring? And he doesn't have any intention of getting you one. How would you react?

Most Helpful Guy

• i proposed to my ex wife every day for a year straight with various objects lol... the final being a ring but before that was like a pot or laundry soap hahahahahaa

• That's really adorable 😍😍

• I'm so sorry to hear that :(

• Its all good lol now i pay $2,200 a month in child support and another $3,000 in alimony *CRY*

Most Helpful Girl

• no ring at the time okay. No ring ever not okay

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• I would not care for a ring - seriously. My marriage is what I would care about, the ring does not represent anything to me just a piece of materialistic crap. On the other hand, if he himself chose the ring, actually put thought into it and tried to remember what I like and dislike then I would not have a problem with it because I was on his mind when he was picking it out. This is actually a tough question to answer, I do not want an overly expensive ring that will cost him a million dollars but if anything it would be nice if I would be in his thoughts when he would be picking it out for me.

• I'd love it. It would seem a lot less prepared and way more spontaneous, like he couldn't wait to ask.
    No ring ever? Doesn't really matter. I'd probably want to get a cheap one tho, let me go around and brag
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...JKH1tajor5o3_r1_250.gif

• It's fine.
    The idea of getting a ring would only make me nervous because I'm the type to lose jewelry.

• The ring is irrelevant. I think it's actually more romantic with materializing your love. Even if its a symbol.

• I wouldn't care.
    I would say yes if I want to marry him.

• Awesome. I wouldn't want him to waste the money on a ring.

• All the better, I want to choose my own rings.

• Ring dont mean shit, neither does marrige. Remember that.

• I would get me one myself lmao

• I would tell him to F off with or without a ring. I'm free and refuse marriage or any other type of restriction 😊