Girls, How many here want to get married and have kids?

I just want to see what the people are like and want in this section :)

• I want to marry and have kids
    60% (54)
  • I just want to marry, no kids
    20% (18)
  • i dont want to marry and have kids
    9% (8)
  • I want to have kids without marriage
    6% (5)
  • other explain...
    5% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Also do you think there is a link with not wanting to marry and/or have kids, and cheating on partners?

34

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 33

• I would quite like to get married and have kids :) Having children is my priority, either adopted or through birth, and I would prefer to get married but I guess that's not totally necessary.

• I don't want kids, marriage isn't a must either but it would be nice given I meet the right person for that so I voted B.

• hell yeah <3

• Both of us are Open to kids, not now but in the future when we're fiNancy ally stable. But defiantly not marriage...

• I want both of these things. It's like the ultimate life goal, AFTER I've had plenty of adventures. Moving onto more serious things after the wild days.

• I shall be getting married this coming September, and children are already at the very top of our list. :)

• I want marriage but no kids.

• Yeah, defo!

What is the point of life if you have nobody to pass your knowledge onto and? This is something that I'm very much looking forward too!

• I would like to get married but should my SO be opposed to that, it's fine with me, I can compromise. But I know I want kids for sure.

• Marry and no kids, if I want kids/children then maybe adoption because there's already a lot of children looking for homes and parents. But first, I think I wanna travel the world.

• I want to marry and have kids. Marry before 25 and kids before 30. It ll be the ideal :)

• Eventually when Im stable enough, I'd want to get married and have 5 kids ♥️

• Same! I want to have loads of kids, and really get those genes out there :)

• I'd love to get married and have kids, I thought I would be by now too. I ruined it for myself I suppose. All my classmates already have kids and are happy with their husbands.

The only link I could think of for a person not to want to get married and have kids is if their parents were in an abusive relationship or something traumatic happened in their life like parents cheating on each other.

• I am married with kids. Would love another child... and a different marriage actually.

• Voted A. I dream of having my own family one day :)

• i do!

• Marriage and kids

• I want to get married eventually but the whole kid thing freaks me out a bit. I don't know if I ever want to be responsible for how another human being turns out.

• No marriage but kids hell ya!

• Been there, done that. Marriage was not for me but thankfully we are friends still. Would never regret having my kid, that's for sure!

• I definitely want to get married but not sure of having kids.
    Having kids is a big responsibility and not to mention the amount of money you need to support.
    I would want to find a right moment when I am fully prepared to have a kid, if I am going to have one.

• Undecided on both.

• That's been the plan but as I get older I'm coming to terms with the fact that it might not happen.

• Maybe lol

• I want kids preferably in marriage

• I'm ambivalent on the subject of my procreating but I would like to get married.

• I want to get married and have kids

• I'm not sure. I don't think I want to marry, and am still making my mind about kids...

• I definitely would like to have kids , but I really don't know If a marriage would work for me

• Fair enough. Why wouldn't marriage work for you. Is it monogamy?

• No , definitely not. I'm loyal in my relationships , but I just don't do well with males , especially living with them, although my opinion will probably change once I'm older

• Marriage no kids

• More from Girls
    3