Making a joke about us getting engaged is he just kidding around?

He's 33 I'm 25. He told me he is looking to settle down and get married at this point in his life. So am I.

Weve been dating a few weeks. All we did was make out for like two minutes on our last date. It was great!!

But we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend at this point.

last night he told me his cousin got engaged and I told him about this couple who got engaged and the guy is 12 years older than the girl because they just got engaged too and I'm friendly with them.

He said wow that might be us minus a few years lol

then sent me a 😘

I don't know what to think, he talks like a man who is serious about marriage and he explained to me that he traveled and accomplished what he wanted to professionally and now he wants the next step, a family.

Is he just flirting or telling me he could see a future or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's completely impossible to know.

Most Helpful Girl

• You've been dating for a few weeks. It's way too early to even seriously consider marriage. So either he's just flirting with you or he's a massive weirdo who, for some reason, wants to rush things.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• this early its really hard to tell, but its definitely something he wants. maybe not right now, but sometime in the future. he might be seeing how u react to the idea to kno whether or not he's wasting his time.

• Just flirting.

• he is hinting that eventually he wants a wifey. You guys have only been dating a few weeks so its not like there is going to be a proposal by next week. Give it some time. He is telling you there is a future with you possibly in it