Would you marry with an asexual girl?

Tell me why you woul or wouldnt?
If u marry how would you meet your need of sex?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... Two asexual people in marriage would be nice 😊

What Guys Said 31

• Well sexual intimacy is part of intimacy. An orgasm together isn't about lust, it's about love.

Also, I'd be surprised if there's not something that could be done with a competent psychologist, some kind of emotional healing, a change in lifestyle and diet. Not that one should desire to change their partners. Just saying.

• I would consider it basically put if I felt strongly enough about her I would. Sexual desire, masturbate.

• No. Sex is a basic compatibility issue, and without compatibility, in my opinion you can't have a lasting marriage. Sex isn't the only such issue, but it's on the list of a dozen or so things that are critical to be compatible with.

• doesn't that mean she fucks plants or some shit lol...
    fuck no... she can be asexual alone... i mean.. thats what the "A" stands for... Alone-sexual lol

• No, but I have no problems with being a regular friend or anything though, such as if she ever needed help or something. Marriage just isn't going to be my goal in this life, regardless.

• Why/how do you feel asexual? (may sound stupid, but I can't quite understand how one cannot want it).

• ı dont have sexual needs

• at first ı tried to see if ım really like that but ı felt nothing n ı puked

• To answer your question, I don't think I would even date one, unless I had the hope to change her views, and make her experience new things to change that. Cause I would be believing that she it was due to the lack of experimentation and a mental status, than a real asexuality.

• Not much point. A relationship with sex involved is romantic. A relationship without sex is platonic.

• If she was OK with an open marriage.

• If she lets me get sex elsewhere.

• I think most guys would say no.

• yeah it seems like that , ı have been dumped fopr that reason but ı told that before dating

• I would not. That would feel like platonic friendship or like unrequited love. Neither sounds appealing.

• Why would an asexual girl want to get married?

• Only if she's willing to have sex.

• I wouldn't last in a relationship with an asexual partner because sex and intimacy play an important part 😉

Marriage wouldn't be considered in this instance!

• hell no i wouldn´t.

• I would, yeah. I don't even feel the want for sex except once every blue moon.

• Never. Because sex is an absolutely crucial part of a romantic relationship. Love is both psychological and physical.

• Nope, like a normal person I actually like to have sex.

• Lol... no!

• No sorry I would want to have sex with my wife.

• No way.

• No :)

• without sex your just buddies

• no i wouldn't,, sex is way too important for me to just live the rest of my life without

• That doesn't make sense

• Not even close

• ye i would. i'd make her have sex with me ;)

• Not in a million years.

• If she lets me get what I want outside and is okay with it.. I guess I can.

• you must be some sick nympho in disguise. asexual my ass.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• I'm turning this the other way around but I guess it can help you.
    I would never ver marry an asexual man. Why? because I'm a sexual person, I want and need sex in my life and want to share that with the person I'm in a relationship with. I think many men would think that way

• I would not marry an asexual male because I would need sex in my relationship and I would never want them to feel like they needed to just because of me.

• Sex isn't everything, but it does play a crucial part for the majority of people. For me and my guy, it's just part of being in love. All romantic feelings are mixed with arousal. In other words, it's a bond.

• yes i have a low sex drive.. so yes.

• if i was a guy no

• if i was a guy, yes but i'll keep it as an open relationship. I'll still have to maintain my sexual needs.

• Im straight
    I wouldn't marry an asexual guy

• You should've made this a poll

• No, I wouldn't marry an asexual person. Our future needs and wants would be different and I wouldn't want someone to change for me either.

• Probably not. I'm straight so I want to have sex, but sex isn't all that important.

• I would give it a try :)

• Umm, I would prefer him to be asexual rather than have sexual thoughts about other women.