Girls, is it stupid to want to wait until marriage if you are a lesbian?

I'm not religious just a hopeless romantic :)

22

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• No more stupid than heterosexual people waiting until after they are married. You do what you want.

I respect that it's a personal choice; but I personally couldn't think about committing my entire life to a man (or woman if that was my preference) without knowing we worked well sexually. There's just been too many that were a good match in every way but we sucked together in bed.

• No more stupid than a straight couple choosing to do so.

• No it's not at all stupid. A lesbian relationship is no different than a hetero relationship. In both cases it's 2 people who love each other and are devoted to each other. As long as you and your partner are in agreement do what feels right for the both of you. After all it is your lives and you need to do what y'all feel comfortable with.

• No, it's not. If straight women can wait, then why lesbian women can't?
    It's fair.
    Plus, it's your life, you're free to make choices.

• I don't see the difference! No matter your sexuality, it's entirely up to you to decide when you're ready.

• no, why can't you wait until marriage if you are gay? you can still respect your body and your loves body, and each other's choices. and I think it is cute when couples wait until marriage, I think those marriages have better chances of lasting!

• No. That is not stupid.

• To wait for what?

• What dose being a lesbian have to do with it?
    It's your choice, doesn't matter if you're heterosexual or homosexual.

• I guess that would be real stupid

• of course not, it doesn't matter if you're lesbian or straight, sex is still sex and if you want to wait until marriage that's perfectly fine :)

• Not if it is important to you

• Not any more then it would be for a heterosexual to want to wait until marriage.

• No it's not stupid

• No of course not. It's fine either way you go.😊

• Are you religious?

• No, why's it stupid? If you two don't really click, any kid of sex won't make you have a longer relationship.

• I don't care what lesbians do

• Yes, it's stupid because you can't be Christian if your lesbian

• she never said she was religious and of course you can be... Jesus never said there were exceptions to who could be a christian... He did say to love thy neighbour though and not to judge people as no one can judge but god. So if you're judging does that make you equal to god?

• When people say America they refer to the states... I live in the North American continent... there is a difference

• @Zendrya You can't accept the reality and make a generalization.

• Mad respect. I think it's a wonderful choice for some people. Doesn't work for everyone, but it's more likely you'll establish the foundations you need by getting to know the whole person first. A waiting mentality in general is good.

• I see no point. waiting for marriage throughout human history means penis in vagina. But if you want to wait go ahead.