Husband doesn't kiss, hug, or hold hands with me?

So we have been together for 10 years, but my husband doesn't want to hold hands or kiss or even hug me! When he gets home from work he will show affection to our son and hell even our dogs but won't even think twice of me! He says he just isn't like that but he is with others I feel! Am I wrong to want or feel like I deserve those things or am I blowing this out of proportion!

I have spoke with him about this, and he blows it off, and it wasn't always like this it has slowly just got that way over time.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you are not blowing this out of proportion. It's a good question you have asked. You are not wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• It appears here, dear, he has the "Seven year Itch" with his own Ditch... And it is Not fair to you.
    Get to the Bottom of what his Relationship Rut problem is. He sounds like he has something on his Mind with his Sure Signs that are showing me: Where has our love gone in 10 years?
    Suggest going to a counselor. Suggest Spicing up Something Hot. Do everything you Can to see if you can Bring Back "This Loving feeling."
    However, with Time, comes something else in this Deal and a person can Get old Waiting for someone To... Feel. You may one day want to Begin your own Beguine of "Starting Over."
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• Sometimes there can be such sessions in marriage one of a couple may stay far for a long time from other if there is not a different problem

• Talk to him and say exactly what you said here.

• Maybe there is another woman who he can kiss and hug

• Where are you from?

• He probaby just got used to giving affection through other means

What Girls Said 8

• ur not wrong for feeling that way. espeially if you've brought it to his attention and he hasn't changed...
    do u make the effort to show him affection? what do u do when he walks through the door?

• No, you are not blowing it out of proportion! In my opinion, that is really concerning!

• why are you complaining after all this time? He probably thinks you're OK with it still.

• Talk to him about it if it hurts you that much!

• He's probably tired of you it happens.

• Sounds like a jerk

• Just ask why?

• you're not wrong to feel that way, i think he should at least show you some affection too, and not just your kids and dog. Talk to him about it and tell him how you feel.