Do you think a slut will change when married?

As in she was flirting with other guys when engaged, calling them sexy and asking to meet. People reckon she was sleeping with them to.
Then when she's married she some of deleted them and goes on with her married life...
So relating to the question... also Same goes for a guy (player)?

• Yes the marriage will change them into better
  • No if they were at it whilst engaged they will just be more discreet once married
*deleted some of them

Most Helpful Guy

• Whomever believes that is either naive or stupid. Or both. Best not to risk it.

• How comes she deleted them tho once she got married or does that not mean nothing?

• Hide what

• Her past. She doesn't want her husband to know.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the saying?

"Sloots gon' sloot?"

If she's fucking around while they're engaged how is being married going to suddenly unslut her?

• How comes he/she deleted them tho once they got married or does that not mean nothing?

• You don't think the deleting is a start?

• I don't see it as this grandiose step forward. Sure, it's better than keeping them, but her behavior is what is going to prove whether or not she's changed. I don't think just deleting the numbers guarantees or even eludes to her changing.

What Guys Said 15

• doubt it. if a girl is still behaving promiscuously in a relationship i don't know why anyone would think that the person will change once in a relationship

• How comes the player/slut deleted those people they were in contact with when they were engaged tho , then once they got married or does that not mean nothing?

• When they were engaged , a few months before the wedding they did that. Now they're married they deleted some contacts on a certain social media app, but not others?

• still a concern to me. the fact that even when they were dating she was still behaving this way simply wouldn't have been acceptable. there is no real difference between serious dating and marriage aside from a piece of paper the government hands you. but the bounds of fidelity and trust should be present throughout.

• No, they will not. Even if they do the chances are very very slim. Hence highly unlikely if not impossible.

• Agreed. but who knows that could be just a temporary thing, and change is something that necessarily permanent.

• Marriage isn't something that instantly changes people... if they couldn't control themselves prior to it, then I doubt anything will change.

Deleting the contacts sounds more like a move made in the moment, doubt it will stick.

• Why do you think it won't stick?

• Because people don't change that easily and I'm not willing to take a gamble on someone like that.

• Once a ho always a ho. She wouln't change and the guy married to her is dumb as hell, he wouln't know what hit him when she takes half his crap and the kids, if lucky he might end up paying alimony too.

Its simply their biological clock starts ticking and they want kids. There was some research which showed more partners she had higher the divorce rate, if I remember correctly at 10 partners divorce rate was 70%. So I'd never marry a slut they don't change.

• I mean they deleted them once they got married

• Caught up in the moment I mean what use do they have then? If they cheat it ends, they can't keep whoring and be married at the same time. Lets see what happens after divorce, kids may tame them but they'll be back to old ways.

• Not marriage but maybe a psychologist may change them into better because thats a mental problem.

• You can't turn a hoe into housewife.

• A slut doesn't even deserve to get married. She deserves to die alone.

• No. You can't make a ho a house wife.

• Not mean nothing

• So you don't think it's cause she's willing to change?

• I've seen it happen... it blows my mind

• No she will not change. If she's engaged she should be faithful.

• Why did he delete those contacts then when he got married?

• Because he wants to make it seem as if it woukd work. Gove him tome hell be hooking up wmagain and cheating on his wife. Which I hope is not you

• marriage changes everyone until they realize you can divorce.

• she needs a lot of work to change

• You don't think the deleting contacts is a start?

• she needs a new account
      a new start and to really want to change

• Once a slut
    Always a slut

Slut get divorced when they are married

• Marriage may change some people but it doesn't change everybody and I wouldn't enter marriage period but certainly if I was to change my mind I wouldn't enter a relationship, never mind a marriage with the kind of woman outlined above.

• Generally she'd have to stop being a slut before getting married if she wants any chance of even getting married unless she's marrying a complete sleazeball who has incredibly low standards.

• *once they got married they deleted them

What Girls Said 8

• Marriage is not some magical thing that randomly changes people for the better. If she acted that way while single, while in a relationship and while engaged, I don't think she'll change once her status changes to "married". Same goes for guys who behave the same way.

• It could be. But it could also just be a way to cover the tracks and keep it on the down low. Like I said, I don't see how or why marriage would change anything when they've acted badly up until that point (single, relationship, engaged).

• I think that is between her and her future husband.

• Are you talking about yourself?

• Lol no

• I wasn't trying to have a dig, it just sounded like you were from the other comments made.

• no i don't think so

• I am counting on it.
    I have always been a player type of a woman ( don't let me call myself slut) and I am engaged now over a year and I did not even play one song that doesn't belong to him.

• Probs not, just like with players/promiscuous men they will never be faithful.

• Yea I suppose, but in most cases they do not. I know a man like this

• What would you think if the guy was married to someone else before and he did the same shit?

• No, I don't.

• Once a slut, always a slut.
    A leopard never changes its spots.