Ladies: What's your favorite color of gold for an engagement ring/wedding band?

• White goldLadies: What's your favorite color of gold for an engagement ring/wedding band?
  • Yellow goldLadies: What's your favorite color of gold for an engagement ring/wedding band?
  • Rose gold Ladies: What's your favorite color of gold for an engagement ring/wedding band?

Most Helpful Guy

• Real gold is what they want lo

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is white gold, we looked at all three ended up we liked the white gold the best. It set off the diamond and rubies the best.

His family has a tradition where the wedding set has rubies as well as the diamonds, it refers to whe "model wife" in Proverbs 31, "Her price (worth) is far above rubies". How she is both a provider and manager of her family. We talked about it, about honoring family tradition in spite of it maybe being a little outdated today. I like it anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• Yellow gold feels a bit tacky.
    White gold foremost , rose gold second , yellow gold is... eh.

• As long as it ain't fake and too cheap

What Girls Said 4

• ill have to go with white. honestly though, a rose gold ring with a diamond would be very very beautiful too. just thought about it. hmm... *goes to look*
    ... holy damn. confirmed, lol.

• Mine is white gold I don't think yellow gold looks good on me

• White, rose, then yellow. Both my band and engagement ring are white gold.

• I like all three, but I will go with yellow gold