Do you ever daydream about marriage, having kids?

Well I would guess for most of us on here marriage is something that's a bit down the road. But even though I don't plan on getting married for about another 5-10 years, I still think about it...and certain girls I'll think "she would make a good wife/mother someday." Just wondering if anyone else has thoughts about it in the back of their head?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, actually, I think that that sort of thing is natural. I mean, it looks to me like it's a normal part of human nature. The question is whether acting on it is the best decision. It's a huge step in life and you can't just go marrying whoever. I mean, all those little things that bug you about someone (pet peeves for example), will become so much more prominent when you spend a long time in the relationship. Anyway, I definitely don't think that there's any crime in thinking about it... I assume you've graduated and such as that. Well, there's actually quite a few people that get out of high school and start families and get married. Bottom line: yes, I'm sure everyone does it at one time or another.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah definitely. I do that with all guys that I hate even though like you, I have no intention of getting married anytime soon

What Guys Said 3

• Yes,

I sometimes look at a girl and go "Damn, look at those hips. I bet she'd bear me some really healthy sons."

No, not really.

• daydreams?...funny had always thought they were called nightmares...I guess I did learn something here.

• yeah I try to imagine what it would be like but that doesn't mean I want kids or marriage