I suspect this guy is cheating?

He has had a history of cheating and when he is in a relationship he still flirts around.
he's currently married to my sister and I don't feel right. He is also online on whatsapp a lot which I find strange when you are married?

• If it feels dodgy it probably is
  • It doesn't mean anything

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if he has a history of cheating then there is every chance he will cheat again.

Isn't it weird that he is on whatsapp a lot even in the evenings?

You think he is on whatsapp so that he can flirt with women?

Then I would say yes that is weird

I mean for someone who is married he seems to be on it quite often

Most Helpful Girl

• You know you can easily get a cheap sim card with a new phone number, and message him on whatsapp as an attractive girl and see if he bites... i mean if you wanna catch a cheater!

Because he is such a player, girls have actually done this in the past so he is aware of this technique

What Guys Said 6

• Have any details you care to share? I feel personally if the person you are with won't dirty talk or sext with you you're simply gonna go elsewhere to get it I don't see it as cheating I see it as just having fun. However if it is not online I do see it as cheating cause then it can lead to physical which is cheating in my mind. Both my girlfriends are holdouts the first one rarely did and the new one won't and it baffels me like she let me cum in her and slam her a bunch like she's a freak in bed but won't I don't get it but we are long distance tho

Cheating devices or apps
      1. snapchat
      2. kik
      3. WhatsApp
      4 zoig
      5. email
      6. omegle
      7. oovoo

• well nothing you mentioned here suggests that he is cheating. he has a history of cheating doesn't mean he's cheating
    and having whatsapp certainly doesn't suggest he's cheating

now that doesn't mean he is NOT cheating. but it also doesn't suggest he is cheating

All I know is before he got married he was complimenting girls from the past and asking to meet up

But a potential cheater.

• Sting him with a set up

• How?

• New sim card a message him as some hot girl but then say oh sorry babe wrong number and say you were looking for (make up a name) try and strike up a conversation get him to send a pic send one back of a hot girl see what he says etc. If he just blows u off then he's probably not what u think. However, if he takes the bait then at least u got some proof.

He probably knows it's a set up , because he is such a player girls have set him up before so he's aware of it lol

• "when he is in a relationship he still flirts around" >>> cheating yeah

No idea, I am not married
      I don't know if I'll have time for whatsapp when I'm married. It's just some social media though

• he's been putting his dick in other women since you got together and isn;t going to stop because you want him too.

• If it feels dodgy it probably is

What Girls Said 2

• its possible

• You know him better than we do. Listen to your instincts. What does your sister think?

• She's too head over heels at this moment I'm afraid

• Isn't it weird that he is on whatsapp a lot even in the evenings?