If you could go anywhere you wanted for your Honeymoon where would you go?

Why would you go there?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think to an island where the water is crystal clear and where it is safe and would give privacy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Somewhere tropical. Has beautiful clear beaches and nice sand. I'd like to be away from the busy city centre and people in general. So maybe a tropical island resort

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 15

• I would want to go to a beach somewhere, like maybe Hawaii. Or I would want to go to Thailand because apparently they have beautiful beaches and one of my best friends live there so I could visit her.

• I might have to google the beaches there. We are going to Hawaii but I agree somewhere that has a beach

• I'm hoping to go to Hawaii at some point in my life. I would also love to go to Bora Bora as well. I think either of those would be nice for a honeymoon! :)

• Hawaii is where we are going I would love to go its always been a dream I would love to go to Ireland but not for honeymoon

• Greece <3 definitely.

• Somewhere with beautiful beaches.

• Ireland. Booze, scenery, culture.

• Japan. :D

• Drive down the pacific coast from Alaska to Mexico

• that would be really cool although I would have to go from mexico to Alaska I'm closer lol I'm in kansas

• I have absolutely no idea at all where my honeymoon will be next month.
    Am sure everybody knows, but nobody is saying anything! Grrrr

• awww its a surprise when is your wedding day

• @Rcjh1987 Of course you can, nothing changes whatsoever.
      They do however come up with things you and I would never, ever tbink of, such as different themes, colours, accessories etc.
      But they will never do anything against your wishes and desires.

• Hmmm might have to look into it , our colors are aqua, black and white

• Bora bora on one of those over the water huts

• Switzerland or India

• Switzerland because from the images I have seen the country is beautiful. More nature side to it..

India because it feels close to home and I think I would really enjoy the trip. I watched too many Indian films , so you know :D

• Switzerland does look beautiful from pictures

• Traveling Spain or Japan.

• Japan during the Sakura season.

• Italy! It's some of my own culture, and I've always wanted to go there.

• France, Paris.

• A place that looks like paradise but has tons of opportunities for adventure. Best of both worlds.

• exactly I'm wanting to go to Hawaii for the obvious tropical beaches but I really want to see Pearl Harbor