What do you think about marriage?

Are you married, divorced or single?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm newly engaged and so I'm in favor of the whole marriage thing lol

Planning a wedding though... that's much more stressful than I wanted it to be.

Our date is June 2018. We got engaged six days ago. A hour after getting engaged my mom got on me about a date and a venue and such. Apparently we're now behind schedule cause we waited 3 days to pick a date lol

Her stress is making me stress! :p

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a lie, whose only purposes are transfer resources from men to women, and tap the energy and drive that men have, in order to make other people rich and keep those men from burning society to the ground.

More men are waking up to the reality of marriage though, instead of buying the bullshit propaganda. It's going to be interesting when enough young men realize marriage, relationships, and family are a lie and they have no hope of ever having what they've been conditioned to think they want. When they realize all they can have are whores who have been with dozens of men and have a couple of wombfilth, and they can only have THAT until she gets bored and uses the System to take everything he has and everything he WILL EVER have.

Yep, it's gonna be real interesting when one of the most energetic, destructive forces on Earth realizes they have no stake in society, and no motivation to NOT burn it down.

It's going to be so much fun. My only hope is that when it happens, I'm still young enough to truly enjoy it.

:/ oh man. im a virgin waiting for marriage, I've never used a guy and im waiting 2 date when im older (im only 15) but the guy i really like is poor af i have more money than him but idc. I've never dated a rich guy, only had 2 bf's in the past they were hood rats lol. In my town the rich people are really snobby, i like personality in a guy. would u consider me a whore or a gold digger?

YOu do know that plenty of animals are monogamous, right? and that monogamy provides a better chance for survival of offspring, right?

What Girls Said 14

• It's something I strive for. To me marriage says you're really willing to commit and spend your life with someone. I'm not married yet but I feel I will be in the near future.

• I think marriage is a good way to express your love for someone because if you genuinely love someone you of course want to spend your life with them and get to know as much as you can about the. It is also good to be married if you have children, because it provides a stable support system for them. However, if the parents do not get along then it is probably best to not be married because it is not good for the children to be around the fighting.

• I'm in a committed relationship and I believe marriage is important but not for religious reasons. I wouldn't be with someone who didn't want to marry

• I'm getting married next year, I'm super excited I know next year will come sooner than I think but I can't wait... Excited to say our vows in front of everyone, I'm hoping there isn't going to be to much water works

I just know there will be at mine next month!

@Kaylyne I'm not sure what time we are going to do ours, I have 3 bridesmaids including maid of honor so that's 4 girls right there needing to get hair done, plus my flower girl which shell be easy her hair is curly so thatll be bobby pins and then my mom, I'm figuring maybe 45 min each but my mom and I are going to be going to the same girl since she does our hair. plus makeup

• I'm seeing someone at the moment and yes I believe in marriage. I see marriage as something very serious which is why I am still not ready for it.

• I don't think it's for everyone. Some people just don't do well being "tied down".

• i am not married but would like to get married one day

• Actually am getting married next month. :)

• I think it can be blissful if you choose the right partner, get married for the reasons , and most importantly if you know how to communicate effectively

• Do not want.

• I'm married so I'm in favour of it haha

• Engaged.

• I'm neutral if someone else wants to get married or not , but I wouldn't

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 16

• Marriage is a stupid custom and totally illogical. No, I have always been single and I wish to stay single till death.

I have been married a long time. I don't think of it as a custom. It is a way of life at the very least.

Very true

• I'm for marriage. I would definitely want to get married and have kids at some point - if I manage to find a woman who loves me, that is.

• Most women don't know what marriage is about and just think about the wedding (WHERE THEY ARE PRINCESSES FOR A DAY) and not what comes after.

Marriage is foolish and any man who gets married in this generation deserves every bit of rape he gets by the court in 5-10 years son.

I want to get married because im a christian and i want to commit to my other half completely. The wedding isn't why i want to get married at all, sure i love to wear pretty dresses:) but i have social anxiety i wouldn't want all those people staring at me:/ its not all about the day for all woman. also when my parents divorced my dad got everything but my mum was the one that worked so hard all those years ever since she was 16, saving up for a house and a future. she got ripped off, my dad just used her and she never got payed anything, she also ended up raising the kids while my dad did whatever he wanted and wasted all the money:/

If what you say about love is true, then it and lust would be the same thing. I can speak from experience when I say they are not. I see genuine love between my parents every day, and neither of them would ever dream of being with anyone else. I've even heard other married men I know say that their wives are not as attractive as they uesd to be, but he still loves her so much more than he finds other women attractive. I myself am capable of lust, but What i really want is someone to *love* as I feel so much love, but have nobody to direct it at, and that feeling is very very different from lust.

Oh, and if "having someone to name who crated you" were the reason religions existed, then don't you think that parents and ancestor worship would've done just fine?

• I have been married a long time. Feminists would not approve of my marriage since they approve of so little anyway when it comes to male/female interaction. We are very happy. I am not sure I would be so willing to get married today though to be honest because women seem to have changed, and I say that with a daughter and sons.

• I'm happily married. But we'd be just as happy living together. (common law union)

• i am single and i had a relationship then i would not want to get married. i dont mind marriage but the legal baggage that comes with it is terrible.

• marriage is not for me. i enjoy being single and having no kids.

depending on where you live, marriage is really a huge disadvantage for men,,, women can walk all over a man in a divorce because of the laws

Marry a European or Asian then, lol. perfect woman for guys like u.

@jordanlmao no thank you lol.. i want to be single and child free so i can do what i want with my life..

• Happily Single :D

• im single and want to get married

• Single. Marriage is not my cup of tea.

• im a widow

• I'm single...

• Single. Might get married one day but it's not something I'm trying to make happen

• It's stupid

• I'm single and I can't stand marriage. I'll never marry.

• single