What do you think about this engagement ring.. need opinions?

What do you think about this engagement ring..need opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love it. Dont stress about it too much tho its just a ring. Ur relationship is what matters.

What Guys Said 7

• I think it looks good, but the question is does this ring impress the females in your life?

• My friends say they love it but wanted to hear what honest strangers say lol

• Really nice. Don't you like to have your first letters of yours and your fiancĂ© s in it?

• It looks nice!! I don't know much about engagements and all but aren't the engagement rings supposed to be plain and the wedding rings supposed to be really good? Hard to top this hahah

• Eh I think it should be more like simpler

• Its nice, i really like it

• its nice i like it

• Bit much for just an engagement, isn't it?

What Girls Said 18

• I don't really like it. I'm not a fan of the focus stone being made up of smaller stones. But what do I know lol my engagement ring has a black center stone, I'm sure that wouldn't be your taste either.

• Y do u need opinions? U should b bragging about it and showing it off to everybody!!! :D a lot of thought went into that.

• It's a princess cut ring sitting on a crown. I don't mind princess cut rings but I have a certain style I like and prefer

• Looks like a standard ring to me. All that matters is what it represents and if it was given to you under the best reasons.

• I think it's very pretty. However it's my personal opinion and not knowing what your style of jewelry is I can't say whether it's the perfect ring for you or not.

• looks cute

• I like it!

• Yeah it is nice

• It's not my style but if it's yours, then get it. I'm sure it'll be beautiful

• It's pretty

• It's nice. A bit too big for my taste though.

• I don't like it tbh... It's too big

• Meeeh... I like simple things.

• Meh. Too sparkly and lavish. It's screaming for attention.

• It's not the ring so much behind the meaning of the ring

• I want one

• I find it quite beautiful. It's not too big which is a big plus and it seems very elegant and classy

• I don't like it at all, it's too big and a bit tacky, I'd never wear anything like that