If you had premarital sex, did you do something else to make your wedding night special?

Most people these days end up having sexual intercourse before they get married. But how many of you find something else sexual to do on the wedding night that you've never done before? Maybe it's anal? Maybe something with toys? Maybe a roleplay or a special place -- who knows? It could really be anything that you haven't done before.

Did you? Will you? Would you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wedding night calls for very sexy lingerie and pulling out all the stops to make it a fantastic night.

Some new things could be exciting, but I don't think it's the time things like anal, because preparation is recommended and you want it to be an enjoyable night, not an uncomfortable one.

• [the time for things like]

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are really aren't too tired for sex at your wedding night, your wedding party must have been lame or you are so fit you have my respect. Because at the weddings I have been and I have heared about the pair is woken up by the others with cannon shootings starting between midnight and 6 in the morning until the wedding and the wedding party lasts until between 3 and 9 AM the next morning after the wedding. If you are really in the mood for sex and are fit enough after 30 hectic hours without sleep and much alcohol, you must be good.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't really feel the need to make our wedding night sex different. I did let him do anal for the first time a few months later though

• I think I would want to do something special. just the fact that its your wedding night, in a different place would be something... I've always wanted to keep my dress on the first time... that is incredibly hot to me, but I don't know if the guy would be into that. not that I'm ever getting married... haha

• So while you're wearing your dress... first anal? Or has the ship sailed?

• First honeymoon sex after arriving at your destination: on the balcony in front of guests?

• lol perhaps. I am into public stuff but maybe not on my wedding night

• Don't have it premaritally in the first place. That's the whole point to save it for the one, makes it special. Especially if you plan on living with that person for the rest of your life. You then continue to work on the marriage and sex the rest of your life to make both extraordinary. But it definitely is a lot of hard work every day. Although you want to give up, stay the course be strong and it's worth it.

• Usually the first time is awkward right? It would make it better to have premarital sex then on the wedding night try out some things you haven't. Like exploring the wonderful world of kinks, roleplaying and even toys. I'd prefer my wedding night to be the least amount of awkward it can be.

• Yeah I'm not advocating or condemning premarital sex, just wondering what people would/have tried on their wedding night to make it "new"/"different"/"special" when it wasn't their first time having intercourse.
      What kind of kinks, roleplaying, or toys would you want to try on your wedding night? Any specific ideas?

• Honestly I'd like to keep that info between my partner and I xD I understand your curiosity. Basically just to summarize the ideal would be bdsm, roleplaying and possibly toys.

What Guys Said 4

• Other than the marriage itself there usually isn't anything they do with their spouse that they haven't already done with several other people.

• Try it before you buy it!

But seriously, your wedding day is one of the longest days of your life. It's much more likely that you're just not going to want to have sex afterwards, or it won't be as good because you're drained from the day.

Also, try it before you buy it.

• i mean having sex is always kind of special xD i mean it would be more romantic, with extra long foreplay and stuff.

• We did not.