How many people did you have to date to find the one you decided to marry?

• 1 Person
  • 2-5 people
  • 6-10 people
  • 10-25 people
  • 25+ people
  • Still have not found a soul mate
Still haven't found soul mate for this survey, let's say that means haven't been married or engaged.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a kid in 6th grade. We dated for 6 months and never spoke or saw each other.
    I dated a guy in 9th grade. We dated for 9 months and never progressed beyond holding hands.
    I asked a guy to homecoming senior year of high school and we became official that night (we progressed farther than hand holding lol). That was 2011. He proposed last Monday (Aug. 1) and now we're getting married.

So if you want to count the other two as relationships, then I dated two guys prior to finding the one I'd marry. If you don't want to count them then I am going to marry the only guy I dated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Still counting haha.

What Girls Said 3

• i dont know yet but I'm hoping it's 3rd time lucky.

• I think its not about the number its about finding the "right guy" for me.

• I think it doesn't depend upon the number, it;s about finding the perfect match.

• Yeah I know, but I'm just curious as to how many people someone had to date before they found partner they decided to spend the rest of their life with

• In that case my answer would be, Still have not found a soul mate :D

What Guys Said 3

• Wait... marry or soul mate? You're implying two different things, and with a divorce rate of ~50% I'd suggest that they're mutually exclusive.

• marry? in the united states? with these laws hahahahahhahahaha

• Still have not found.. Wanna date bruh? No homo tho