HOW do we get married NOW?

So my boyfriend recently asked me to marry him I said yes I'll marry him when its convinent. But he used to travel from one city to see me, he's stopped doing that now, I'm still in university at the moment. My question is we're getting married in the next year while i'm at university in my city. How do we see each other now? How does this wedding happen? I can't move in with him yet as i'm in university. He told me he was saving up to one day marry me. How do we see each other now? How does this wedding happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright, there is a bunch of questions to go through on this. So you said you are planning on getting married... while you are at a different university closer to him I presume? And I guess he stopped traveling down to see you?

"How do we see each other?"
    Take turns traveling out to see one another via car, train, whatever is convenient. Skype and text/call each other when you two can. If you can't do physically travel for whatever reason (like from money), just Skype until you can move closer.

"How does this wedding happen?"
    Well, you finish your education until you move closer to him. He proposes or whatever. You say yes. You then plan your wedding specifics together (that part is your job).

So yeah, you finish whatever you need to do in the city you are in now, aka going to college, and then you move down to be closer. When you are closer, you get married... And that's about that. It's a temporary LDR (long distance relationship) until one of you gets closer to the other.

If you were asking something else, I'm frankly then just confused with your question lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• you move in together.

• "How do we see eachother now?" Skype, Google, anything it's easily accessible to see someone via the internet, "How does this wedding happen?" well when you two are at that place in time where it's going to happen, I'm sure you two will already be meeting eachother face to face.

• this is why id not do long distance!!

the plane ticket to see someone twice is like what we'd spend a years worth of time together dating!

• What @dudeman said

• Skype?

Look one of you gotta move if you guys wanna see eachother and get married.

What Girls Said 1

• One of you will have to move...