If a guy/girl cheats in a first marriage?

How likely is it that they will cheat in a second marriage?

Considering they still kind of have the same character.

• Highly likely they will probably cheat again
    80% (12)89% (16)85% (28)Vote
  • No the will realise and change
    20% (3)11% (2)15% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• There is 100% chance they will cheat again.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• EXTREMELY LIKELY. Don't ever trust a cheater. A cheater is basically one form of a treacherous backstabber. Everyone makes "mistakes" (which are done intentionally) but there are some "mistakes" that reveal a lot about the interworking of someone. Cheating is one of them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• a person who cheats is more likely to cheat but i wouldn't necessarily say they are highly likely to cheat again. i don't know the facts around the propensity to cheat again

0|0
    1|0
  • Hi I'm Jeb bush and I always say once a cheater always a cheater

1|1
    0|0
  • A cheater is more likely to cheat than a non cheater, However people can change.

0|0
    1|0
  • Man would be less likely to cheat during second marriage while the woman is more likely to cheat.

0|0
    1|0
  • Highly likely they will probably cheat again

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• They're bound to cheat again. Not that they will always be a cheater. But because they are predominately selfish! And if your willing to up to 'self' your marriage is going to fail. That I will promise you. Plus divorce increased with 2nd time and more marriages. Not 1st time marriage and no, not because you married young. Which is a lie. Because you even have people who are in their 30s,40s and 50's and they still mess around or plot to cheat when their not satisfied in their marriages. That is just their character. But in order to change, they have to want to change. Nobody can force them to.

0|0
    0|0
  • it becomes a pattern of behaviour that is difficult to change unfortunately.

1|0
    0|0
  • Will most likely cheat again

0|0
    0|0