Why does my wife want this?

My wife is 3 months pregnant with twins she loves having sex almost every night. She even loves having sex in the afternoon. We actually have been doing it a lot since we been together. We've been together for a year but we've only been married for a week. I don't mind having sex with her but I'm getting kind of tired of it. She's not I don't know how to tell her. I know she'll be upset if I tell her I want to stop for a while. Why does she always want to do it? How can I tell her to stop?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't stop her, but you do need to set boundaries and let her know peacefully that it is getting a bit too much. All it is for her is hormones. She has to learn to control that. Though it isn't dangerous to have sex while pregnant, she still needs to take consideration to how you feel or else you'll get so frustrated you'll say the wrong thing. And that can hurt the marriage. So just be honest with her, but do it respectfully.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't stop. She's going to be out of commission for six weeks after your kid is born, and even then, the little ones are going to demand so much attention, you'll barely ever get a chance. So bury your cock in your preggo wife as much as possible now.

What Girls Said 8

• Sometimes being pregnant can make our hornmones go outta control... I cannot make her no want sex, but maybe u could try other things to satisfy her that aren't actual sex. If u don't want to do that either, jusy b straight up with her and tell her u need a little break. Just b careful with how u word it. Cuz along with the horniness, comes sensitivity...

• I have heard some women's sex drive increases when they are pregnant. Especially during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
    Enjoy it while it lasts since I also heard later on it decreases and you might not be able to have that for at least six months after the baby is born.

As for getting tried of it, that's no excuse

• She's pregnant... Either your sex drive goes through the roof or it becomes non existent

• It's the hormones! Ask her if she'll buy toys maybe? You can use them on her also.

• Probably horomones from the pregnancy.

• Lmfao damn

• tried spicing it up so you aren't tried of it, like introduce some fantasy's into the mixed that you've never explored. maybe some tying up or like watch each other masturbate and not let each other touch at all

• Its probably the hormones that make her want it even more. Talk to her and see if you two can come up with a compromise. Maybe there are other sexual ways to please her that won't make you tired?

What Guys Said 4

• She is hormonal due to pregnancy, if you tell her you want to stop she will most likely take this as you not finding her attractive during pregnancy due to her clarity of mind being blocked by hormones (Trust me) and you will be in the dog house. Just do other things than have sex, don't tell her you want to stop, make plans with her and such so she simply can't fuck you.

• It's probably those hormones. Tell her your dick needs a rest. Can she be satisfied by other means?

• be a man and have sex with your wife lol

• Dude... You are a lucky one, seriously.