POLL - Will you get married?

POLL - Will you get married?

• Yes
  • No
  • Undecided (but leaning towards yes)
  • Undecided (but leaning towards no)
3mo Voting going as expected...
3mo About two thirds of men = No

About two thirds of woen = Yes

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't men control things when it comes to deciding when to get married? Most women still expect men to propose. If the woman does not speak up and communicate she wants marriage, she may never get married. Most girls have sex before marriage and live with their boyfriends, yet they expect a ring. The same for guys, men sleep with gold diggers and mean women and wonder why they can not find a nice girl. Im not against marriage. I will only marry the right person, but if i never get married, I am fine with that too

Most Helpful Guy

• With my outlook of this world and life altogether and absolutely never wanting any offspring of my own brought into this world to face any and all of it's troubles and miseries I can't see marriage to even be remotely possible at all or that it would even have mattered at all in the first place.

Would any girl or woman out there on this planet just take and settle with someone like myself that have a nihilistic and very unhappy outlook of this world and reality just because they couldn't find anyone other guy on the planet or something?

I very much doubt it.

A fake and half-assed marriage to try and take advantage of the system's benefits? Maybe, or perhaps, but even then, it would still be a very very low probability case scenario.

And it would be obvious that they can't desire to have offspring at all either or any kind of serious commitment like a marriage would be impossible to begin with.

It would be Too Big of a Dealbreaker for the majority that would make it virtually impossible.

What Girls Said 20

• More than likely no...

• Pretty undecided atm, like you never know what'll happen in the future. But leaning more towards no.

why leaning towards no? Just curious because I've read that you made things official with your guy if I remember correctly

@Yumix because I'm simply not sure if marriage is for me!

OK 👍

• no thank you.

• If I meet someone I love I have no reason not to marry them. I love the idea of marriage and would only date in the prospect of marrying the person.

• NEVER.
    Death is preferable.

• I don't know I can't look into the future. If I do I just do, if I don't then oh well someone has to take that loss.

• No, I won't.
    I can't see myself in a relationship.
    But, if I ever find someone who I love and who loves me back, I would like to be in a long term relationship instead of getting married.

• Given I meet the right person for that, I'd like to.

• yes, well... if my boyfriend propose.

• Undecided yeeeep and leaning towards no. Can't really picture it. My friends say when I meet "mr. Right guy" I'll marry up but I'm more of a " Suuuure if that'll make You sleep at night"

• I hope so but who knows.

• 4-6 years from now I know I'll be getting married 100%

• I'm undecided. You never know what can happen.

• Hell yeah, I wanna marry a man I love.

• Hell no

• Hopefully if I get proposed to.

• Yes, one day in the far future :)

• Voted C.

• shit! I voted yes while what i meant was no.

• I'm not a crystal ball, but I certainly HOPE I will.

What Guys Said 16

• You never know what will happen in the future, but I certainly hope to find "the one" and be with her forever. Lately it seems hopeless but that's what I want.

• Nah marriage sucks D;

• Undecided but leaning towards no.

• I certainly hope so when the time is right.

• I would like to, yes. But it doesn't seem like I ever will -__-

• Undecided but leaning towards no. The plans I have in mind don't include marriage but that may change.

• Yeah I will eventually.

• funny thing is i can marry more than one women but still single :p
    marriage is not on my mind right now

• I think so but you never know

• It's what I want so yes

• Marriage is stupid and useless, B

• Do I want to? Yes.
    Will I? Probably not.

• meh. either way.

• not my choice

• no and im actually one of these guys that wear a wedding ring even though im single as fuck

• Undecided (but leaning towards no)