Guys, girls, if you could choose your honeymoon destination which one would it be?

Here are some options, but the "other" option in the poll leaves room for your dreams :D

Island hopping on a motor yacht
Adventurous week on an exotic island, just the two of you!

A week of all-in service in a luxury hotel in Hollywood

• Island hopping on a motor yacht
  • The exotic island
  • The luxury hotel in Hollywood
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like to go to Nepal and backpack

Oh wow, a big adventurer :D
      Aren't you afraid of the height? You could get quite a headache from altitude sickness :o

Your dream journey is by far the MH :D
      "Denmark, 12 points!"

Hahaha thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• We married in December and got only a few days off from work. We went to a small French fisherman's town. It was VERY cold.

I August I negotiated to get 2 weeks off, we took a plane to Greece , rented a car in Athens and toured the Peloponissos. We both fell ill and had to find a doctor in each town. I even needed to hire a driver to drive the car from Delphi back to Athens. Nice trip (we repeated it twice later) but a complete 100% failure as honeymoon.

Yeah, I think that proves a honeymoon doesn't need to be to an exotic destination... as long as you're together it's quality time :D

What Girls Said 19

• My first thought was the island. But... Where are we? Is there a risk of getting a jellyfish sting, stepping on a manta ray by mistake, urchin, etc?

With MY luck, I'd step on at least one of them. Not kidding.

- Would want something like this. & Yes, you have to go to the link to view it. :P
    www.twinsburgtravel.com/.../sls-200-medium.jpg

The small private pool. I need to get a workout from the stuff I'll be eating there and/or drinking. Since I'd be on vacation, I'd take it off from strength.

Plus, well ;) Honeymoon guys. Hotter than getting it on where we *might* be caught? Not for me

<3

Lucky I found a link via Google. XD Took work to make sure you guys could view it without clicking onto it... but forgot to delete the part where it says you'd have to.

here's an idea to the layout ;)

www.twinsburgtravel.com/.../...07-medium%20(1).jpg

Oh wow, that looks like a dream venue :D
      I don't even need bad luck to be stung by something, I'm just clumsy :o
      Enjoy your honeymoon!

• Bora Bora
    ihg.scene7.com/.../intercontinental-bora-bora-4001642011-2x1
    Or somewhere in South East Asia, I've been to Thailand and Malaysia and LOVED IT would totally go back with my future SO

• I was going to say B but why settle for one island when the boat can take us to several AND be its own island in a sense.
    A is my answer.

• I was raised in Indonesia for part of my life. So I've already done the tropical paradise like thing. Through work I've travelled a lot. So I guess my answer is something some might find a bit boring or laid back.

• 134862af1034a910d8a03cead1b60fdd. jpg

• I've always wanted to explore Japan with my spouse or life partner. There's the beautiful quiet places, filled with historic locations and architecture. Then you have the city life which can be fun. I think it'd be a nice adventure to share and experience with my partner.

Oh yeah I don't doubt that would be a good idea... @Cocochanel can you confirm Japan would be a nice venue for a honeymoon? :D

@COCOCHANEL in what way do you mean, less enjoyable?
      Let's all move to Kyoto for our honeymoons :D

@COCOCHANEL Kyoto is actually the main one I wanted to check out! I figured that would be good for a more relaxing time, then Tokyo could be more fast paced. A nice balance.

Thank you for tagging Cocochanel, @Hans222! If I could, I would move haha.

• I would choose someting extraordinary, for example, Banff Springs Hotel in Canada or Talbot hotel in England, both well-known by mysterious past. These locations are full of ghosts. I like such creepy places, I would choose something over here http://www.hotelyouwant.com/, this site has cool articles with such top lists. Hotels with horrifying past make me feel more alive. And isn't it romantic? I'm sure, it is.

• i choose the luxury hotel in Hollywood cause i am already on an exotic island LOL

• Island

Good idea, enjoy the palm trees and the beaches :D
      Love is in the air <3 !

• Disney, if we're being honest

Don't be shy, millions of people go there every year. Both in Florida and in Paris!
      Maybe there are more locations, of these 2 I'm aware...

Yeah I'd rather go to the one in Florida haha

I've been there about 20 years back, but only in Sea World and Epcot Center.
      And a few miles down the road, in the Universal studio's...

• exotic island♡

• Exotic island or a cabin in the mountains 😏

• A week of all-in service in a luxury hotel but not in hollywood

... Or maybe I underestimated you and you could cope with 17 of them? 8) 8)

Just one is enough for me XD
      I ll just keep it simple

• 😂😂😂😂 Home I don't need to travel everywhere especially after a wedding.

There's certainly a level of truth in there :D
      As long as you're together the party is on!

Yes haha alone for a week or two and no one bothering me sounds perfect

• Disneyland and that's final

No need to be shy... people go their by the million so you won't be alone around Mickey and Donald :D

• A calm, quiet and beautiful place.
    Like a small village in hills...

Sounds like a great choice :D
      Just the two of you in a calm place, and some contact with the locals :D

• Greece island

Oh yeah, there you have many options! Greece has several dozen of them :D
      I've visited Crete, Santorini, Kos and the Greek part of Cyprus. All of them were nice places to be :D

• A luxury hotel

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• of the three i'd choose an exotic tropical island

my wife and i spent 2.5 weeks in italy traveling around. we had a short list of Italy, Thailand or some tropical place like Bali or Fiji

All of these alternatives would make for an excellent journey for sure :D

• I voted A, but change motorboat to sailboat.

• Cabin in the snow covered mountains with skiing, hot tubs, and sex!

A skiing honeymoon! The first time I hear about one but if you both love mountains and snow, a good idea for sure :D

• We backpacked Europe on the way to Israel to work on a Kibbutz

Oh my goodness, did you back pack all the way to Israel? That's quite a distance from anywhere in Europe!

• The beach

Simple but good: enjoy the sun & the swimming together... who knows a dolphin comes by :D