Who would you rather marry?

You have two choices

A girl who looks like this

Who would you rather marry?

But she cooks like this

Or you marry a girl like this

But she cooks like this

• First girl has amazing... eyes
  • Second girl looks like a keeper
  • Im a straight female

Most Helpful Girl

• I think girl number 2 is so much prettier and more relatable. She looks like Winona Ryder.

Kate Upton is like a blow up doll. I can see the shallow appeal for guys but in my opinion she's overrated.

What Girls Said 13

• Second girl is also very pretty...

She's no kate upton.

You should stay with mommy then😊

• Second girl. First is prettier but second is pretty too and meh, I cook like the first so obviously someone needs to be capable :P

• I think you're crazy if you dont think the second girl is just as pretty but im straight so neither lol

• The second girl's pretty good looking too

• Take the first pretty girl and hire someone to cook

• Second girl is also pretty so I guess go for second one.

• Second forsure

• No one... I know how to cook.

• first girl looks too high maintenance

• Second one, she's beautiful and she can cook. I thought guys loved that lol.

• Second girl it's like me so yea I choose the second
    #nohomo

• Wearing full length dress and coking nice food do not mean the second one is keeper or cook only. You may not know how hot such girls are under clothes. They only need encouragement and safe passage.

• The second girl looks way better then the first girl, plus she cooks way better too.

I think she's pretty, but the first girl looks petty damn hot.

What Guys Said 25

• If you are an adult, regardless of gender, you should be able to cook.

I didn't say "know how", just be able. It's not rocket science.

• Cooking skills dont matter to me because I can cook for both of us and I love cooking.

That being said I still wouldn't pick Kate Upton lol give me a girl that has no kitchen skills and looks like this

http://i.imgur.com/PkDS5PW.jpg

And I would be happier than a dog with a salami.

Cooking is fun i agree. I really like it when i can relax and have it made for me by a good caring woman. Know what i mean?

• Second girl is still pretty hot, plus, cooking is an amazing skill for a wife to have. Plus, she looks like she still might have a hell of an ass.

• Hypothetically speaking only, B.

Unless I was already like a really talented or skilled cook or a chef or something then A would be more logical, again hypothetically speaking.

• Neither of them. I never want to get married in the first place.

Sadly thats not an option on this thread. But I'll consider what you said, next time I make a question.

• It depends on the relationship with Christ.

• Girl 2 has better face (smaller nose, more even eyes, better face structure etc) it is simply the setting the photo is taken in making the difference

• Physical beauty fades and the second girl looks pretty decent. So definitely choosing her if all the first girl has to offer is her fading looks.

• While I do think the first girl is really facially pretty (yes facially, no that's not a polite way of saying nice boobs, I'm much more concerned with the face than breasts) am I supposed to find the second girl unattractive? Because I don't, I find her less attractive but she's still well above settling for me

• You know, when I saw Kate Upton I was like "alright. First person is crazy hit but can't cook, second must be breathtakingly unattractive but is a princess in the kitchen." But the second girl isn't hideous, she's beautiful. Irl, I'd sooner go for a woman like that than a woman like Upton. Upton is fake, the second woman is really beautiful. I'm not even thinking about the food.

• I can't cook. Also what's her face is only marginally more attractive. If you put some crusty chick instead, then you'll make it harder

• The second woman hands down! Because she's attractive enough for me, plus she can cook!

I'm not asking for the super sexy type anyways, but even the plain Janes are fucking hard to impress these days.

• I'll take B. She's good looking and can cook her way into bed. A is hot but the way she cooks is just...😂

• Most guys on here are so blind. The second girl is very average. I do not need a girl that stays home and cook. Not take me wrong, she's cute. However, Kate is too hot to pass up.

• second girl is much better

• I wouldn't choose Upton even if there was nothing else to the story but the pictures.

• Second girl for sure... I know... shocker right? :v

• I can cook well enough for the both of us

• Second girl is much more gorgeous tbh.

• Y'all lying

• Both girls are really cute, I don't care if my future partner can't cook. I know how to.

• Looks fade. A good dinner is for life.

• kate upton is way too hot to pass up

• I had no idea spegetti burned like that

• 2 ofc. Kate Upton has floppy boobs