For non jewellery wearers who are now married/getting married. Does wearing your wedding ring/engagement ring annoy you?

I am a non jewelry wearer (weird for a girl, I know) but I can't stand anything around my wrists, neck or even fingers so if I was getting married I'd have to obviously wear a ring but I know it would irritate me to no end. I'd still wear it out of respect of my husband but do any of you feel irritated by ring on your fingers or any sort of jewellery?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got used to it but I keep forgetting to wear it sometimes when I go out.

My wife has to remind me but she forgives me since I'm such an absent-minded person that I've lost my cell phone like 14 times already.

I would actually like to just get it tattooed on there.

• Lol a the tattoo bit. I'd probably wouldn't oppose to that.

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend isn't a jewellery wearer but I got him a promise ring. he's used to it now but for the first few days he said it felt weird

What Guys Said 4

• I am not much of a fan of jewelry myself , but surprisingly I have a ton of it , yet the only thing I will wear is my wedding band. It is the only thing I have worn with consistency

• I can't stand wearing jewelry. I don't even wear a watch. I only ever wore my wedding ring on our honeymoon and maybe 5 times afterward. I don't even know where it is.

• I actually burst out laughing because you sound so like me 😂

• Hahah! I'm not alone !

• I've been married 3 and a half years now. I will probably never wear it again

• I hate jewelry. A Fitbit is hard to wear for me. I would however wear a wedding band because waiting for the big day, I constantly look down at my left hand and get excited to get married.

• Not at all, in the beginning I fiddled with the ring a lot and now I don't even notice it

What Girls Said 1

• it doesn't annoy me at all. it reminds me of why i am wearing it every time i look at it... which is often... lol.
    after wearing it for a couple days, you will fall in love with it and the idea of it, and you won't b bothered by it :)