Is it ok to cry in front of your husband?

Me and my husband have been married for 2 weeks. We've been together for a year. We're expecting twins in January. I'm worried of something happening to them. Two of my friends lost them babies. One of my friends baby was really sick. The other one was only 16 weeks they lost their daughter for no reason. Me and my friend are doing a play im worried with all the running around and crazy stuff we do it might not be healthy or good for the twins. Also me and my husband like to have sex almost every night. I'm wanting to go back to the doctors in a couple days again just to make sure they're ok. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to one or both of them. Is it ok to cry in front of him?

Most Helpful Guy

• A husband is usually the best person to cry in front of. And you are overthinking the problems with your pregnancy. Ask the doctor about those things that worry you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just fine with the running around. Don't let it stress you! And having sex every night is ok also!

Go see the dr if it'll make you feel better but trust me, you're probably A-OK. It's so normal to worry.

In due time you might not be doing all of that running around as your body is using up a lot of energy to grow those 2 humans inside you. Enjoy it while you can. :)

And YES it's ok to cry in front of him. If it wasn't, you married the wrong guy. I'm sure he's aware that you're going to be a bit more emotional during preganancy---at least I hope he understands that.

What Guys Said 10

• You and your husband should both show your feeling and emotions to each other, it's normal to express everything.

It is okay to cry in front of him and express how you're feeling. I hope your children are okay and I wish you all the best!

• Yes, nothing wrong with that.

• Of course. He promised. You promised. You are each other's #1 priority. I wish you all the best for those awesome twins. All four of you are in my prayers.

• You're fine.

• I know it's normal and completely okay to cry and show your emotions, especially to the most important man in your life.

• All wives cry in front of their husbands. ESPECIALLY pregnant wives.

• Yeaa it's OK cause you are a mom now... Lots of hormones I guess...

• He's your partner, I wouldn't mind If I was him

• You worrying can do harm to the kids as well, stop thinking negative thoughts and think positive

• yes.. i dont see why that would be an issue

What Girls Said 14

• there is no rule that says you cannot cry.
    your husband is on YOUR side, he is yur partner, your other half. he is there for u no matter what. whether u need to cry, talk about something, need someone to hold ur punching bag, a pillow. anything. he is there to support you. you can cry, laugh, be silly or sad or anything u need to b in front of him.

• Yes its ok to cry! Where did you get that idea that its not? Do you not trust your husband to love you in all conditions of your life? If this play is too stressful for you, then find something that has less work. You need to be vulnerable to your husband. It is the best way for him to connect with you and comfort you in times of distress.

• If you're married to him you shouldn't have to ask if it's okay to cry in front of him. You married the guy - FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE. The answer should come to you naturally.

• It's okay to cry, it will actually relieve stress. Now this is something you need to realize. Stress is REALLY bad for babies and I don't mean body stress I mean mental stress. And if you're constantly worried about losing the babies and you're too afraid to live life with them, how are you going to manage carrying them for 9 months with out damaging with the stress...

• Of course it's okay to cry in front your husband. Stop worrying so much about and try to relax a little. You'll be okay, just let him know how you're feeling and he'll take good care of you.

• Your husband has asked this questions so many times.

He wants to know how he can help you or something.. or why you cry so much.

• Yeah of course. How do you have a husband that you don't cry infront of? I even cry infront of my boyfriend.

• I used to cry in front of my ex husband... yes it's fine

• If it's not okay to cry in front of your husband, you married the wrong man. You should absolutely be able to. But I'm sure your babies will be fine :)

• That's your husband, you shouldn't be afraid to cry in front of him

• Yeah, that's your husband you should feel comfortable around him. I think he would understand.

• Yes, it is ok to cry in front of your husband.

• It's okay to cry in front of anyone

• yes its ok to cry infront of him