I don't want to be married in future, is that wrong?

Being married freak me out. If divorce I can lose most of my stuff. Otherwise, I hear pre-nun is shit worthless. Did u feel that way?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely Not! If there are any doubts and fears about the possibility of divorce and getting fucked over by the system then don't marry at all!

Simple as that. You don't "have to" marry, like ever. Beside you'd save additional costs for the engagement ring, wedding ring, the whole wedding planning process, etc.

The last I've checked, Pre-Nups don't make you immune completely from being fucked over by the system, which totally sucks. BUT it's still better to HAVE a Pre-Nup than to enter into a Marriage WITHOUT ANY Pre-Nups.

More importantly don't bother with having children if divorce is a big fear, or if you seriously ever doubted your partner.

Because the last thing you want is more unnecessary baggage and it would be totally unfair to drag them into this world as they never asked to come here in the very first place.

It's still much easier to start over when it comes to dating and relationship when there are No kids involved from a previous failed marriage as far as I can tell.

What Girls Said 4

• You do you, nobody's forcing you to get married. I personally would like to marry the love of my life someday though.

I know but if my future girlfriend pressure me and trick my mind of her saying did u love me enough to marry me? It get me I don't want to hurt their feelings. by the way I hope u find right one

Ehh I'd say just don't date someone who has a completely different stance on marriage than you. It's best to discuss both of your views on marriage before diving in too deep.

Thanks, by the way, I think I already have xD

• Put in your mind you won't lose anything if you proved your love by just signing up the paper. Maybe ur girlfriend is not the one that's why you are not excited. If you love her enough you will trust her immediately then want to own her too.
    Remember "Act is speak louder than words"
    Let's Love shine and solve marriage go to consultant never think not getting married is the solution. It will make it worse easier to break up.

By the way can your girlfriend sign a paper that prove she won't get your money if you divorce?

• I don't feel that way because I'm not a pessimist like you 😐

• you're just freaked out about it, there's nothing wrong with it. The divorce rate these generations are pretty high, and most people do divorce for dumb, unnecessary reasons. Plus, a lot of people aren't really committed which leads to a divorce. A majority of people just dont take marriage seriously. Plus, i dont think pre nun is worthless, its the person that made it that way, by deciding to marry or fell in love while being one. Shows they aren't committed to the religion too, i think monks are more committed and discipline to their religion than how most catholics are.

What Guys Said 2

• Prenuptial agreements are not worthless. They are enforceable i court is properly prepared and executed. Are you getting legal advice from non-lawyers? That is like getting medical advice from people who are not physicians.

No I didn't get from non lawyers I only get it from my friends go through divorce.

Some yes

If they say prenuptial agreements are not enforceable, they need to have their bar license revoked. I have been practicing law for 30 years and prenuptial agreements are enforceable.

• there is nothing but liability in marriage for men today. it benefits WOMEN, not men to get married. simps get married, women get married, wise men get relationships with birth control.