Girls, would you still get married?

Ladies who are married or want to someday, would you still want to wed if in your vows you still had to say "to love and to obey?"

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and I did say love, honor and obey. Ultimately one or the other has to have the final say (be the tie-breaker). Which doesn't mean to us at least that he is a dictatorial "boss" who only gets his way and I have to suck on to up and follow. We both have an equal say, old fashioned, you bet but it keeps things working well for us! FYI: We've actually never had a "tie breaker" we both think pretty much alike almost all the time.

What Girls Said 9

• Umm I don't remember what my vows said to be honest. It may have been worded differently, but it was a traditional Christian ceremony so I think that that was implied lol. I don't have a problem with it in practice but the word obey just sounds too harsh.

• Yes lol.

• Yes I would

• yeah I would

• Imma have a buddhist wedding followed by a rave. that way I avoid the problem. Also alchohol/Turn up

• Yes.

• I can't live without commitment pure Love. Yes I would love to obey the man I love

• yes of course. we all know a happy wife is a happy life :)

• NO! I'm not entering a marriage to be your child, your slave, or your servant. When I get married I want to have a relationship where we are a partnership, where we can grow together.