How can I talk to my husband?

Me and my husband have been married for a few weeks but we've known each other for a while. My brother introduced me to him he's one of his best friends. My hubby is really cute and he's really nice he's even more nice than my brother he's the sweetest guy I know. I feel kind of sad right now. I read stuff everyday about stuff happening to kids and they're family. I just read about a girls mother who killed her by giving her drugs and assaulting her a day after her birthday and threw her in the bathtub. Last week I read that a man took his wife and children to the amusement park then when they got home he killed them. I also read a young girl same age as me was murdered by her husband. My husband is nice I know he would never hurt me or our kids but I'm still scared. Should I tell him I'm scared? How can I tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Tell him you have been experiencing some anxiety lately regarding all the scary things that are happening in the world.
    2) Mention that you are glad that you have him to protect you.
    3) Stop watching the news. :)

Thank you for the MHO vote. I hope he was able to help ease your anxiety a little.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 3

• If u KNOW hr won't do anything like that, then there is nothing to b scared of.
    If u tell him u r scared u r telling him u don't trust him and that will HURt...

• Had to read that twice before I realized that I wasn't missing anything.

Just tell him and it also sounds like maybe you have some anxiety issues.

• Can you paraphrase for me?