What birthday present should I get for my wife, who's birthday is in a few weeks :) ?

This is her first birthday after our marriage, what should I get her as a way of saying i love her <3 ?

Most Helpful Girl

• No matter What you Intend to give your New wife here, dear, Add... Flowers, perhaps Roses, One of her Favorite Colors in Regards to Red, Yellow or Peach, as Part of the Perfect Package. This will Mean More to Her than any Gift you can ever Give as a Gift.
    Other than that, to Go on with the Party, a Gift Card of her Choice, Put in a Special "First Birthday" and Sealed with a Kiss, which will Give this Special moment a twist.
    Good luck and happy Birthday and Many More to Come, hun. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. She is your Wife, Someone Special, and your heart is in the right spot, where Many on here, dear, could Learn from You when it comes to "How to treat a lady."xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I would take her somewhere enjoyable and hopefully create a memory.

What Girls Said 5

• A weekend trip away?

• Something that you can keep and cherish, maybe even go all out and make a little photo album from when yous first met till marriage?

• Jewelry

• Three guys with twelve inch meat choppers. She will love you forever!

• Get her the thing she always mentions.

What Guys Said 2

• That's something only you can figure out

• a threesome 😁😁😁 but jewelry is a great choice with women