What makes a women or men unmarriageable?

This guy I was talking with about what makes a women unmarriageable said I was because my mother walked out on me when I young and my father died during the same period. He stated a girl needs to have a father around to know their fathers importance in her life and to learn have a healthy relationship with other men from him. He wants to with a girl who had a good life and family and I just was not an ideal wife or mother. He's probably right I don't know how to treat a guy, never been in a relationship with any so far in my life. My life has not been a fairytale but it wasn't bad either, I just didn't get to do a lot if things because my grandmother was always sick & tired I thought that was how all familys are till now it really isn't!

What Guys Said 1

• they have feet odour

What Girls Said 2

• You're one of the very few people I know who don't blame their situation or course in life on their past. I see children of divorce blaming parents for their own decisions. I'm not ruling out the notion that it does affect their judgement but it's only to an extent. You're doing a great thing by acknowledging that there are positive aspects of your life as well. As far as that jerk goes, don't listen to him sweetie. His idea about marriageable and unmarriageable is stupid and irrelevant, you're living proof of that. You're entitled to any kind of life that you want (as long as it doesn't affect you negatively) , married or Unmarried it's totally up to you how you cherish your relationships. Good luck sweetie :)

Answer mine too please?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2096468-is-he-tired-or-is-it-me

• Guys who put limits on a woman's worth usually end up forever alone and bitter about women anyway

There will plenty of guys out there who see you as marriage material. He's far too insecure to be in any kind of lasting relationship for the time being.