How do you feel about a 28 year old man marrying a 17 year old boy?

I was watching this foreign movie and in the movie a man forms a relationship with a boy in high school, but the boy seemed so innocent, he would cry and go to the older man for advice, I had no idea that the man took romantic interest in him. In that country and even in some parts of America, the age of consent is 16 or 17. The boy in the movie was a virgin until after he got married and the 28 year old was a playboy, the movie is rated R by the way

3mo Bump

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't feel good about any 28-year-old marrying a 17-year-old. I don't feel good about any 17-year-old marrying anyone. I just think that 17-year-olds are much too young to be getting married.

Most Helpful Girl

• 17 year olds can't get married without parental consent and I don't see any decent parent letting their child marry someone 11 years older than them.

in the movie the 28 year old got into a relationship with the 17 year old and then they got married after he graduated high school

im not missing the point i was just telling you about the movie, if you read my details you would know that the movie i saw is the reason why i asked this question

bye blocked

What Guys Said 5

• Just let the two weirdos alone. It makes me feel a little weirded out honestly kinda messes with my head but whatever.

It puts this image in my head of a old, white haired man walking and holding hands with a teenage boy and they stop long enough for the old man to bend down to make out with him. errrr fuck that

It's disturbing as fuck but what are you gonna do, turn them into social outcasts? Newsflash, there are naked women running around Time Square New York and no one is batting an eye. Sexuality is normal now and whether it's a change for the good or the bad, it's happening. I'd rather not fight it and find out sooner.

i do not see how a 28 year old puts in the image of an old white haired man, but ok lol

• Eww... Yuck!.. *shrugs* yuck Eww.. I am gonna barf!.. What is wrong with our generation!..
    Homosexual pedophile

• In my opinion if the 17 year old boy was over 18 id have no issues with it. Id feel the same about a 25 year old man and a 17 year old girl. Never mind the age of consent, Marriage should not be permissible unless both parties are over 18.

• I'd call that pedophilia

• I think it's fine

What Girls Said 4

• Is it leagal where that happened? Are they happy together? Then of course it's fine. People who think they have a right to but into another person's relationship just because they don't like the age of their partner quite frankly can shove it.

in my details i wrote its legal at 17 in that country

they got married a year later when he graduated high school but the 28 year old asked him to be his boyfriend when he was 17

Okay. So once again, is it legal and are they happy? If it's legal and they're happy then it's fine.

• Hecka gross, the age difference that is.

• So weird

• Just a story