Do all guys want to get married?

I want to ask that if there is any guy that never want to get married? Or a guy doesn't want to get married is just because he doesn't want to marry the woman he is currently with? If he finds the woman he really loves, he will still want to get married with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am common-law with my girlfriend. We have been together for almost 20 years. We are not legally married. We have never really had a desire for marriage. Personally, I think it is complete waste of time and money. All it is is a piece of paper and a stone around her finger. Being married or not should not change the way you feel about someone. We are perfectly happy as-is.

Most Helpful Girl

• As this Master and Wise ol Owl who Has Had many a Date and Mate, I can tell you First Hand that Many Toms Today... Either want to Go Slow with their Flow or Be In a Relationship Tomorrow. It all Depends on their own Way and Level of Thinking and What they Want.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 3

• when i was 18-24 sure but not anymore.

• I wanted to be married by the time I was 25 but that didn't happen
    Now I have no desire at all to be married

• Marriage is a bad deal for men. Fewer and fewer are willing to sign a legal document whereby they agree to give up half there stuff and continue financially supporting another adult long after the marriage has ended.

What Girls Said 1

• Many men online seem to say they do, but that sucks since 70% of women want commitment. No marriage is not just a paper.