Would you invite your ex/best friend of 5 years to your wedding?

Just curious.

• Yea. If we both moved on
  • No, because its weird
  • Maybe, depends...

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean if you've moved on sure. I mean let's say you had a female friend who you liked. She became single. You slept together a few times, maybe had a relationship, maybe not. And then stayed friends. If you're still friends and moving on to other people, why wouldn't you invite them right?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if our relationship has ended then there's no point in inviting them to anything in my life, especially something as special as a wedding day.

What Guys Said 5

• Fuck no. I had to cut my list for my wedding anyways so why would I give a space to an ex of anything.

• if we aren't friends then i'm not inviting them to my wedding.

• no if you have not talked to them in 5 years your past that point in your life

• No, because its weird

• i wouldn't care unless she's crazy wife might care tho so decisions up 2 her

What Girls Said 4

• No. Past is the past. I don't mix that with the present.

• no!! worst idea ever

• Why not? If you've both moved on and it won't be a "salt in the wounds" sort of experience for them, I see no reason why not.

• It would depend on what terms we had ended on. In general, i wouldn't but say i had a fling with my best friend in college and it ended on great terms and we were still friends, then yeah, i would invite him