Am I wrong for staying with my cheating wife?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should go to marriage and family therapy? Because if you want to make your relationship work it is important to seek professional help, because she might be cheating because of something that is not 100/100 in your relationship. But if you don't want to pursue the relationship you technically don't have to because she broke her promise of faithfulness to you. But that all depends on what you want. Other people can judge your relationship, but it ultimately depends on how you feel.

I still want to be with her

Yeah, maybe!

I think I would be willing to occasional let her do it as long as asked first. An would give it to me a little more often

Most Helpful Guy

• No, being a cuckold is very exciting!

Omg i died reading this.

I see we have the same fetish, i have jacked off thinking about my girlfriend having sex while i suck her toes.

Oh yeah I like rubbing her feet and sucking your toes to

What Girls Said 9

• divorce her! you deserve better

• well how many times have she cheated on you? plus listen to this " once a cheater is always a cheater "

• Have some dignity and respect for yourself, man! Leave the situation on it's high heels and do better?

• you have no self worth

• Yh u r

• Dump her

• Only time will tell

• you're not wrong, but it is best for you to leave cause she's cheated on you. She can most likely do it again.

Yes I no she will keep doing it

But I also love her an don't want to be without her

Learn to love yourself. She isn't worth it

• You are asking others lol? Nope you deserve it.

What Guys Said 16

• I wouldn't stick for a second, but you're not me. If you don't feel like leaving, why leave?

Maybe go for opening the marriage? If she'd doing it why can't you? Not cheat back, but opening the marriage - she keeps doing what she's doing but you're not the one who's being made a joke of. Works for a lot of people. If you'd rather not do that and just stick around and hope she won't do it again... you're probably in for a lot more pain down the road.

• I don't know if it was right or wrong but I do know that you've made the decision once to stay, now moving from that has she continued to cheat? If yes then leave her trifling ass on the curb. If no, then get used to being a simp.

Yes she keeps cheating over an over agin

Id divorce her ass so fucking fast she'd have no clue as to what happened.

• Depends. Why _are_ you staying with your cheating wife? Maybe you don't care who she sleeps with as long as she's bringing home that big CEO paycheck?

• The short answer is yes.

• Yea you are. To be honest people like you are the reason some women do this. They can see that they can get away with it with little to no repercussions.

• That's for each person to decide for themselves. Im not as forgiving as most.

• Yes you're very wrong, more like silly

• depends on what you have to lose.

• Well that's on you. It doesn't make you right or wrong, just plain idjit (some offense).

• Depends if it's a one off and you think in time you'll be able to trust her again. If she cheats a second time then you need to get outta there!

• can we get some back story? but overall I would say leave her. she will probably cheat again.

She has pretty much been cheating are whole marriage

I am sorry man. she isn't the one for you man. I'm glad you found out, now its time to leave and find somebody who will love you and only you.

• Yes... she has no respect for you. Don't be lured into her telling you she truly loves you.

• It is ok, u can cheat too.

• Your call dude. Would you still stay with her if she brings home an std?

• No just a bitch

• Your choice, but I would leave her