Should I go ahead and physically cheat?

I'm married and I had found out a friend of mine had feelings for me for years. I had feelings for him too and admitted that to him. He tried to make a move on me but I refused since I'm married. I let my husband know what happened and he accused me of emotionally cheating and calls me names and accuses me saying he thinks I did things with him. I didn't think it that way but I accepted it. The constant accusing makes me want to go ahead and physically cheat anyway since he already considers me cheating and not tell him what happened this time. I just feel like if I should feel guilty about it I should do something to feel guilty for.

Most Helpful Guy

• And this right here is why I will never get married

Most Helpful Girl

• No do not cheat. I would tell your husband exactly how you feel. You tell him the constant accusing is turning you off and either he drops the accusations or you're done. You told him the truth but do not cheat. If you want to leave your husband then I would tell him! There's no point in dragging this argument out if you want to leave.

What Guys Said 7

• The fact that you are considering cheating with the guy just proves that he was correct about you.

• You are cheating, and emotional cheating hurts more than physical cheating.

• Sounds like a self fulfilling prophecy. Anyway, whatever floats your goat. Most people would consider telling your husband and getting a divorce the decent thing to do.

• I feel bad for your husband but he shouldn't have trusted a thot.

• Don't cheat unless you want a divorce and possibly be battered. Men don't handle cheat well.

• Mgtow!

• Do you want to have sex with this other guy?

What Girls Said 4

• The whole point of marriage, for most people, is to forsake all others for your one true love; regardless of whether or not someone else becomes attracted to you. Sure, it's flattering, but that doesn't make it right. If he's not the sort to be jealous, insecure or controlling, you might ask how he feels about an open relationship. But that sort of arrangement works for very few people in the long run.

• Technically you did cheat emotionally.. and no you should not actually cheat on your husband otherwise you'll just be proving his accusations to be right. Would you like for your husband to cheat on you? Every marriage has its ups and downs, you talk through them not throw it all away when things aren't going easy. Speak with your husband, apologize, and let him no you will not do such things again. You may have to enter counseling to help with this problem..

• Wow, no you shouldn't go ahead and physically cheat.

Instead you should try to work on your marriage.
    Try a counselor to improve both of your communication with each other.

• That feeling that you have is the reason marriages fail. "Well he already thinks I'm a cheater, so I may as well." If you ever did or still love your husband you won't cheat.