Girls, How important is marriage to you?

27

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 26

• It's really important. I don't want to get married right now but it's definitely something I'd like to do in the future. I guess that if my partner was super against it but still wanted the life-long commitment, that might be okay.

• The only reason I will get married is because the man I love wants to.
    I've never spent a lot of thought on marriage mainly because I've always considered it more of a religious thing, and I'm not religious.

People change when you get married. I've never seen a functioning marriage. I have seen people together for years and years and they have been perfectly happy.

My great uncle was with his wife of 96 until she passed away. The had a happy family and even grandkids without ever being married. They were together for over 70 years. It wasn't a commitment issue, it was because they didn't see why they had to when they were happy just how they were.

I am completely happy with the man I love. I know he wants to be married to "someone" one day. Weather he chooses that person to be me is up to him. But I would be happy even if we never got married. To me... It's just a piece of paper, but to him its traditional and I respect that.

• Pretty important but having the right guy is more important.

• Very important. I'm very family oriented so when I get married my husband and children will always come first in my life

• It's pretty important to me. I want to be married before I start a family.

• it's important

• Yes because I want to be in a stable forever after

• i'd want to be married someday.. and i believe in this institution which is marriage; . so yea its important to me

• If it happens, it happens. I'm not betting entire existence on it.

• Very important I really wanna be married someday

• Very important

• Very, very, very important.

• Very important. I love my fiance and for the first time in my life, know without a doubt, this is the person I'm meant to share my life with. It's important because none of that would matter if he didn't feel the exact same way about me. Understand what I'm saying? It's very important.

• very important

• I actively avoid that shit

• Very important. No kids before marriage. Maybe just bexause if somethinf happens with one od us, our kids can inherit property. That's how it works where I live

• Not important at all to me at the moment, I'm still single

• personally for me, it is very important

• Vary.

• To be honest, I don't know if I want to get married but I know I want to have a few kids.

• Not the end of the world if I don't ever marry

• At some point in my life I'd like to get married but not right now. Perhaps in three or four years

• I don't care at all.

• Unimportant. But I'm not traditional, either. I do my own thing. Marriage, aside from religious significance, is a social status thing, IMHO.

• Very important
    It's the step that conquers your love onces and for all

• Not important at all