Boyfriend playing with his friends' kids a lot and sending me pics of it, does he want kids with me?

My boyfriend is a police man and he had work today at a city event for the public. His friends live near where he had work and I met him there. His friends' kids were hanging out with us the entire time, and I even took the kids to a BBQ while he was working. Plus, when I left he sent me a pic of himself with one of his friends' kids that we took today, and I said who is the baby mama. I said you'll need another one of those kids. He said want to be the mama? I said only after marriage and he sent me a <3

he told me before he wants to get married, and he always plays with kids and they love him, are these actions showing a man who wants to get married and have kids? he is 33.

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually only include children in photos of me if I'm trying to come off as more of a human to a girl. I actually really do love my nieces and nephew, but for the most part, I try not to show people pictures of them because people are creepy.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes maybe he wants to have kids

What Guys Said 3

• Yes. He definetively wants a family.

• Yes, unless he's asking for more ransom money.

• no. guys don't want kids. ever.

What Girls Said 1

• not necessarily, I think kids are cute and I play with them but that does not mean that I want them