Is it ok to cry to your husband?

Me and my husband were watching the World Trade Center movie. I've loved this movie since it first came out but still to this day it makes me sad. I have the movie I watch it every year on or around 9/11. There's some funny moments in it but it's also sad. There's a scene that breaks my heart every time when all the police officers are on their bus heading to the towers they look out the window and see people laying on the street. I cried the first time I saw that. I don't anymore but some I still do especially when the towers fall and half the officers are trapped under there for hours. That still brings me to tears. Is it ok to cry in front of my husband?

Most Helpful Guy

• And why would it not be ok to cry to your husband? Did he said anything that would make you think that it would not be ok to cry about how you felt what you had watched with him together?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it is. A husband and wife should be able to be themselves around each other, that includes times when they feel emotional. A husband and wife should also be best friends too.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, of course it's fine to cry in front of your husband.

• Your SO should be someone that you can share EVERYTHING with. Including crying.

• Yes. Why wouldn't it be?

• Of course it's ok.

• What the eff? why would it be wrong? If I had a wife that was crying I'd still hug her even if she was crying at cheesy ass horror movies😂😂

• Absolutely you and your husband should be comfortable expressing any motions in front of each other.

Besides you're a girl, girls are crybabies everyone knows that Lol 😁

• Of course it is, a sad movie is a sad movie. If I cry in front of a future girlfriend or wife one day then hopefully there will be more shame.

• he should be your life partner its perfectly fine to cry or whatever in front of him, i personaly woulndt mind at all if my wife would cry in front of me if she felt like it

• Yes, of course.

• Sure it is. It's okay to cry in front of anyone.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. You're supposed to be able to tell/show your husband anything. Just like he should be able to with you. There's nothing wrong with crying, especially in front of your spouse.

• Yes!!! Expression of emotions is important and your husband won't care. It should be important that each person in the relationship/marriage express themselves and emotions in front of each other. I still cry at sad movies and songs. It's okay. :)