Any Last Minute Advice?

Well guys tomorrow is my wedding day, and am just looking for any last minute advice (sensible if possible please!) which you might be able to offer me.
Naturally I shall be "missing" from here for a few weeks, so will you all try and behave yourselves, take care and stay safe.
xxx xxx

2mo As I will not have time to thank you all individually, I shall do so here.
Thank You All Very Much Indeed For Your Lovely Kind Wishes, Advice And Congratulations. xxx <3 xxx

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple advice Kayline: enjoy every minute of the historical day :D
    Just exercise saying "yes"... no mistakes tomorrow please :D
    Oh and decide if you'll like to be called "Misses XXX" where XXX is your guys' name.
    Really happy to hear this great news :D

Most Helpful Girl

• First -- and most importantly -- ENJOY the day. Don't stress, don't let any little blips become annoyances... and enjoy YOUR day. (Plural "your", of course -- the two of you!)

Going forward... Remember, "I do" should never become something you just said on this one day. You should say those wedding vows to each other over and over again -- and MEAN them, more and more each time.

When you have good times together... swear yr commitment to each other all over again.

When you have HARD times together... again, swear yr commitment to each other all over again.
    Make this a habit -- whenever there's trouble, yr FIRST reaction should be to RENEW yr commitment to each other... and then you can face the problems together. As long as you're both in this together, you should find that yr problems are relatively easy to overcome, and that you'll ultimately come out stronger in the end.

Even at totally random times... "I do", all over again. Don't just save it for anniversaries.

Write handwritten letters to each other on occasion, expressing gratitude to each other for enriching yr lives. Point out the things you love and appreciate -- those feelings can all too often get drowned out by the busy pace of everyday life otherwise.

Today is... the first day of the rest of yr lives.

Congratulations!
    <3 <3

What Guys Said 10

• Make sure someone signals the groom when time. I was in an alcove with strict instructions to stay there till I was stalled to com out with the best man. There we were, even as the march was playing. The womb who was supposed to signal us got so wrapped up in admiring the bride, she forgot to snap me. The pastor had to 'loud whisper' for me to come out. Lol

• I thought you were already married @SolitaireBond

• too late for behaving myself..
    Try to take care yourself!

• Well, first of all CONGRATULATIONS
    And secondly, relationships are stronger only if there is mutual trust and compromise. Enjoy your married life and i wish you all the happiness in the world :)

• Try to enjoy yourself and mess ups will happen.

• Make him clean the house also :p

• Just try and enjoy the day. Most people focus on making sure everything goes perfect, that they miss on the actual significance of the day.

• be glad that you're gonna experience it :) have a magnificent day dear!

• Statistics say a divorce is 50% likely. I would Google the major factors and identify which are possible threats. Eliminate them all.

• Are you nervous about the big day tomorrow? Well i wish you and your soon to be husband all the best

What Girls Said 7

• You may be married before you read this. But as someone who is newly married I agree completely with 'teawrecks' - don't sweat the small stuff". There will be things you fretted over for weeks that you won't even notice on the day. Take a minute in the day to just sit back and look around you, everyone you see are people you know and love, they want the best for you both. The day flies by so quickly, stop and take in but most importantly be you

• Don't sweat the small stuff - that's what the maid of honor, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom are for.

• Congrats, @Kaylyne, Happy I just Saw this before I Run out the door.
    Take some Time for you tonite, and think Everything over, hun. This is a Huge Commitment for Life, and you Want to Make Sure... it's Right.
    Good luck and My own Blessings. xxoo

• Enjoy your wedding day :) xx

• Smile, and have fun, that is all I have for advice. Congrats by the way! 🎉🎈🎂

• Omg congratulations!!! Have an amazing day ❤️ I love weddings

• at the end of the day everything is going to be a blur with a few moments of slow motion, dont worry about a thing and you'll be good, just make sure you SO enjoys themselves