Time for a quiz! What will your wedding reception look like?

Obviously this one is for all of those who believe in marriage and plan to get married one day :)
Ever wondered what will your wedding reception look like?
http://www.playbuzz.com/allisons17/what-will-your-wedding-reception-look-like
My result is Vintage Glam... Hollywood Glam? Vintage Glam? Y'know what I'm saying? 😏 Coincidence, lol :D
Time for a quiz! What will your wedding reception look like?

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• It would be a large hall with a sign that says ''would you fly an airline that had a 50% chance of crashing on take off?''

1|0
    0|0
  • Beachy,
    But thats not true,
    first it made me choose baby names,
    I'll get married, but I'm not having kids,
    I not only don't want them, but I've got mental disorders that can be passed on genetically, (ADHD, ASD, and Depression) Chances are that the person I'll end up with will have similar problems.
    I'm not the right person to bring a new soul into this world. I'm planning on having a vasectomy before my first time.
    Second, While I do want to get married, There will be no big ceremony, nor will their be a reception, the day is about me and the woman I love, We'd elope and use half of what it costs (its generally at least 20,000 dollars. ) on a honeymoon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably in a quiet place, not too much luxury either... a place where we can relax all together and enjoy the magic :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm personally against marriage and have told every woman I've dated beforehand, with the exception of my first long term girlfriend. We almost eloped about 14 years ago..

0|0
    0|0
  • Too late, been there done that but...
    It did not end up the way I had anticipated. It was much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • it will be all red
    with a sign above the bride saying : 1 year only marriage : divorce for 50/100 of his stuff :p

0|0
    0|0
  • But I won't have a wedding reception! I̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶e̶d̶d̶i̶n̶g̶!̶
    Let's see what the quiz says, though.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

"Glam", apparently. Probably because I said I needed all the make-up items and picked the nicest-looking decorations. :3

Also, when it said to pick a boy's name and a girl's name I picked the gender-neutral names. XD

• Show All
    • 2mo

I answered totally opposite simple decorations, a flash mob and Disney land, and I still got glam.

• 2mo

@19magic How curious. :/

• I immediately tell everyone to get out, so I can bang my wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got perfect wedding

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do weddings
    I didn't do wedding
    I don't do wedding

0|0
    0|0
  • Star Wars if I am lucky

0|0