What makes men think that a woman is cheating on him?

Most Helpful Guy

• She stops being affectionate. Criticizes more. Takes better care of her looks/body, but does not increase her sexual interest in him. Holds more secrets. Gets new hobbies by herself. Cannot disguise her contempt for her man, but often laughs, giggles, or smiles when on her own or reading private emails or messages.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly due to past experiences. If a guy has been cheated on in the past, he usually finds it difficult to trust any other girl again

They've heard " I love you " & " I'll never hurt you" by someone they trusted to never hurt them, so find it difficult to believe in any other girls words

What Guys Said 4

• Women are normally affectionate and caring--even more so towards their partner. When a man wintesses less of that, coupled with a decline in sexual activity and what may be perceived as an overall lack of respect , he will begin to believe she is cheating.

• Generally a lack of attention followed by noticing lots of attention elsewhere. I don't and doubt I will ever understand the woman's mind, but I will say that women are easier to read than The Little Engine That Could with the text size doubled..

• The way she acts and how she distance herself.

• no sex
    no sex
    being distant
    bot caring

What Girls Said 0